SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
*SHELLE*

SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!

Postby *SHELLE* » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:35 pm

I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!
What do u think about her

jackspaniel

Re: SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!

Postby jackspaniel » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Quote *SHELLE*: I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!

I love Sami but I am afraid the writers are going to make her pregnant with that slimy EJ's baby!!!!!!!!!

Sooner_football_chic

Postby Sooner_football_chic » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:57 pm

I love the new Sami
Hate the old Sami

KobeWestonandLexis momma

Postby KobeWestonandLexis momma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 pm

I think that the writers are going to make it out to be EJ's baby but its going to turn out to be Lucas' baby. That is just my opinion.

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:12 pm

I have always loved Sami, I have wanted to choke her for some of the dumb/bad things she has done, but I always knew deep down she is a good person. I am upset she didn't tell Lucas what happened and that she was raped because we all know that conniving Kate is going to figure it all out and again her future with Lucas will be put on hold. I don't like that EJ could be the father, I was kinda wondering if they are going to do a twin story, one child is Lucas' the other EJ's! I want Lumi together and I don't want a Brady/DiMera baby, of course it would lead to years worth of storylines though, I just hate to see Sami yet again, hurt, especially when she was raped to save Lucas, that evil Kate and EJ.

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:18 pm

I feel the same! Why didn't she tell the truth. She must know by now that Lucas ALWAYS finds out the truth!!! She should of told him right away, but I think she can still tell him before Kate finds out. It is always better when the confession isn't forced out of you Sami! I hope Sami and Lucas can get through this and take on Kate and EJ together!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote *SHELLE*: I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!

I have always loved her, she's my favorite

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:59 pm

I love it too... I want them to be the next super couple...

I dont want her to have EJ's baby

YanDiMera

Postby YanDiMera » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:08 pm

of course, the logical thing would be for sami to tell the truth about E.J blackmailing her into sex. But it's common knowledge that when it comes to rape, things are never black or white. E.J doesn't happen to be some yucky perv popping up from some dark alley. She was attracted to him once. We should take the guilt factor into consideration, plus Sami has an history of twisting the truth: she can't be 100% certain Lucas would believe her. And also the fact she must feel tainted and dirty for having sex that way.

I think she should have told her mom though. I want the baby to be EJ's. A Brady-Dimera character is a guarantee of interesting storylines for the next years, even decades. Sami can be the one to bring the Dimera down.Unlike Marlena, she spent her whole lifetime to master blackmail and evil schemes. On the other hand, i wanmt Lucas to stand by Sami and raise the baby as if he were his own.

hickgal

Postby hickgal » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm

HI YA'll I am new to the sight. But I have been watchin DAYS for ever.I love SAMI. I hope something good happens for her. If I was her I would beat KATES butt and get it over with :)) :)) :))

Return to “Days of Our Lives”