Didn't Phillip say

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cbrady

Didn't Phillip say

Postby cbrady » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:23 pm

I thought I heard on todays show that the judge was bought off did any one here this as well??? If so I thought the judge was payed off along woth nasty Willow.

Clueless

Re: Didn't Phillip say

Postby Clueless » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Quote cbrady: I thought I heard on todays show that the judge was bought off did any one here this as well??? If so I thought the judge was payed off along woth nasty Willow.

You heard correctly my friend. He did said that not only that but Kate knew what was going on too. Phillip said he had to leave because he didn't know how long the judge would be willing to cooperate. We all knew that Victor paid off everybody. So I say Run Shelle Run!

KobeWestonandLexis momma

Postby KobeWestonandLexis momma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm

OMG, I totally didn't hear Philip say that. Probably because my kids were yelling while I was watching it. Din't occur to me to rewind it.. :~

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm

I heard it too...

PS Thanks Chrissi for all your help!!!!

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:12 pm

Yeah...I had to watch that like 3 times before I finally understood what he was saying....it was something about he didn't know how long the judge would be able to cooperate. So...he didn't want to risk it. MAN O MAN DO I NOT LIKE PHILLIP RIGHT NOW!!!

fireflys

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:06 pm

Geez, alomst everyone in salem is payed off. I wish someone would come clean i cant stand it that claire is not with her mommy!!

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Quote MamaBobbie: OMG, I totally didn't hear Philip say that. Probably because my kids were yelling while I was watching it. Din't occur to me to rewind it.. :~

You made me laugh because I was thinking the same as you, I missed it because my kids were yelling, plus I have a daycare/preschool in my home, I usually have them down for nap by this time but it didn't work out today! Rats, good, now I know, Kids, gotta love em!

TheresaFan35

Postby TheresaFan35 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:07 pm

Just goes to show you sadly, that money passed around does evil favors. as long as Victor is rich, he can afford to pay off judges and etc to do his biding so-to-speak.

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:33 pm

Come on you didn't really think that Victor and Philip could win in a fair fight!?!

You knew he had to have paid off everyone from Beverly, camara man, Judge, witnesses, to even Shawn and Belle's lawyer, because he sucked.

I have heard of people doing worse to their children and DHS doing nothing.

You can't tell me that Belle is at fault for someone kidnapping her child. And why didn't anyone bring the paid women in to court or tell the court that Philip has a child on the way that he signed away his rights to?

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:40 pm

Quote Sheebs: Come on you didn't really think that Victor and Philip could win in a fair fight!?!

You knew he had to have paid off everyone from Beverly, camara man, Judge, witnesses, to even Shawn and Belle's lawyer, because he sucked.

I have heard of people doing worse to their children and DHS doing nothing.

You can't tell me that Belle is at fault for someone kidnapping her child. And why didn't anyone bring the paid women in to court or tell the court that Philip has a child on the way that he signed away his rights to?

I agree withe DHS because I have seen some kids be abuse da nd they did nothing judt sent parents to angermanagement classes. Victor could have had that woman killed or something fearing she would say what went down, as for Phillip I can not say why they didn't bring that up but was't Phillip like infatuated with Belle in the first place maybe holding on to Claire is a way to have Belle in his life and this baby he singed away he don't want because it isn't a baby with Belle. Don't you think he would fight for that child if was indeed a baby with Belle?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”