Claire

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaniceSaysYes

Claire

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:42 am

Am I the only one who finds this Child Custody Story so unbelieveable?

Gin5600

Re: Claire

Postby Gin5600 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:48 am

No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her? :~

JaniceSaysYes

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:03 am

Quote Gin5600: No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her? :~

See, I find it stupid because what happened yesterday with Claire Would not had happened in real life. The parents are not on any drugs, they are not alcoholics, they do not beat her and etc. I think and HOPE they kill this boring story soon!

jovigirl

Postby jovigirl » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 am

The storyline really does stink, very unlikely in the real world, but so was Marlena being possesed !!! We keep on watching though... :))

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:18 pm

VERY unbeleivable! it is so frustrating that phillip is turning out to be just like his father... makes for good stories, but....i just look forward to seeing how things turn out for shawn and belle when they take off with claire... will it bring them closer or just tear them apart????? hhhmmm???!!!

Sooner_football_chic

Postby Sooner_football_chic » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Quote JaniceSaysYes:
Quote Gin5600: No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her? :~

See, I find it stupid because what happened yesterday with Claire Would not had happened in real life. The parents are not on any drugs, they are not alcoholics, they do not beat her and etc. I think and HOPE they kill this boring story soon!

They never would of given him custody, perioed!! And if they were to attend paretning class they would of given the child to a grandparent. This story line is so stupid and it makes me mad

starbright

Postby starbright » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:24 pm

It is unbelievable %( I feel so sorry for Belle and Shawn and Victor is totally being wrong about this whole thing, he is using his money to get everything he wants, and I just don't think that is right. ;(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”