Kristen

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fireflys

Kristen

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:49 am

I have heard that Kristen has quit or is quitting the current soap she is on now, will she be the next to return??? I hope so, that would make things every interesting with the whole John thing

Audd

Re: Kristen

Postby Audd » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:22 am

I think you mean Eileen Davidson, the actress who played Kristen?? She was fired from the YOung and the Restless, her last air date was/is in January. From what I read, they only talked to her to get her permission to use her photo of Susan when she played her and nothing more as of now. I really wish she would return, she is a fabulous actress, very talented, it would be Y&R loss and our gain if she came back...I hope/wish!

fireflys

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Yea it would be great to see her back, that would make things even more interesting at this point. Something along the lines of John dreaming about her when hes in the hospital and then her showing up when Marlaina(sp?) was worried about John.

starbright

Postby starbright » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:42 pm

I also heard that Kristen was fired from Y&R pretty sad, but I was really hoping that she would come to Days, she would be an excellent character in whatever they decide to make her be!!! She is a wonderful, wonderful actress :] :)

fireflys

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:04 pm

she is great

Return to “Days of Our Lives”