Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fireflys

Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:23 am

The guy now playing Phillip is the old one right? If not did he play someone else on the show before?

Starrgirlfish

Re: Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:31 am

Quote fireflys: The guy now playing Phillip is the old one right? If not did he play someone else on the show before?

Yeah this was the original Phillip that was on Days of Our Lives before Kyle Brandt took over. HE'S BACK NOW AND GREAT!

fireflys

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 am

I thought so! I liked him much better then the other one. But he didn't seem to have the limp down yet...hehe

hickgal

Postby hickgal » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:00 pm

I liked the last Phillip better he fit the store line better he looked like a marine the guy now do not look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.and speaking of new people I liked the old Shawn better to. :)

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Quote hickgal: I liked the last Phillip better he fit the store line better he looked like a marine the guy now do not look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.and speaking of new people I liked the old Shawn better to. :)

I must say that I do like the new Shawn better too. But, as with the old Phillip...I didn't quite care for him much. I am loving that JKJ is back....I think that he's a better actor too.

fireflys

Postby fireflys » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:03 pm

i miss the old shawn, but i think its nice to see the old phillip back, the other one looked like he was always ready to hit belle when he got mad.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”