How long have you watched Days?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
camm

Re: How long have you watched Days?

Postby camm » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:12 am

Quote sassafras:
Quote billija: Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks *)

Nick is the son of Jessica and Joshua. Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton. Marie was the nun. Marie and Alex had an affair and she became pregnant with Jessica. So that would make Nick and Abby cousins since Abby's grandpa Bill Horton and Nick's grandma Marie Horton are brother and sister. Hope this clears it up for you.

Dang I thought I have been watching along time! 8)

Christie

Postby Christie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:04 am

;) I started watching days when I was bbout 12 I babysat for the summer and my aunt whom I babysat for taped it so every day I would watch it, I'm almost 25 now . I guess 13 years off and on.

lighthouse112

Postby lighthouse112 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:18 am

I have watched it off and for years. My mom watced it when I was growing up so I watched too. I remember when "Roman" was "Chris". I remeber when Liz was on the show. I remeber when Addie was killed and Hope was a baby. I can remeber when it was in Black and white. I'm 43.

MeGustaDays

Postby MeGustaDays » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:13 pm

I have watched since 1997. Wow, thats only 10 years, !) it seemed like so much longer.......(Maybe because of everything they all have been through LOL)

camm

Postby camm » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:24 pm

I can't remember what was going with the show when i first starting watching but i remember sitting on the couch with my mom.

billija

Postby billija » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:57 pm

:D Good grief! How freaky is that since I posted a Who am I and the answer to it was Jessica. That would be a great story line to bring back or maybe they'll "split" Nick's personallity like they did Jessica's! Hey something to think about huh. Thank-you so much for the info.
Quote sassafras:
Quote billija: Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks *)

Nick is the son of Jessica and Joshua. Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton. Marie was the nun. Marie and Alex had an affair and she became pregnant with Jessica. So that would make Nick and Abby cousins since Abby's grandpa Bill Horton and Nick's grandma Marie Horton are brother and sister. Hope this clears it up for you.

billija

Postby billija » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:03 pm

I also rem. when "Roman" was Chris and the Salam stocker was on the prowl. Neil Curtis and Liz. Doug had the night club. My daughter was born in 1973 which was only a few months after Hope was born. My daughter of course is 33 right now and I truely don't think Hope is :)) I want to see Caroline go after Victor for helping to take Claire. Think it's time for her to come back to the front line of the Brady clan. Really like the way they are trying to bring back the feel of the "old Days"!

vallynn

Postby vallynn » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:36 pm

I have been watching days since marlena got the devil in her.

lindamich

Postby lindamich » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:11 pm

I started watching Days when I was 11 and Julie Horton got pregnant with her son David, and there was a murder that she was suspected of. Julie was about 16 soap opera age then.

WhereIsStefano

Postby WhereIsStefano » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:50 pm

I started watching when I was young around 7 or 8 LOL so for about 25 or 16 years I would tape it when I was in school before we had the VCR my neighbor would keep me updatd or tape it for me I also watched AW and what about sun set beach am I the only one who remembers it??? I loved that show.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”