What the Heck???

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Natalie

What the Heck???

Postby Natalie » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:33 pm

What the Heck?? Why did Victor take Claire away from Shawn and Belle... I just dont get it... The need to be happy..
Phillip needs to focus on getting his and Mimi's child back...

GET A LIFE VICTOR!!!!!

London--

Re: What the Heck???

Postby London-- » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:36 pm

You pretty much summed it up

For Phillip, I doubt Phillip or MiMi even know they have a kid out there in a surrogate, or else they make take an interest in getting him/her back

I can't wait for that to come out

Te grounds that they took her on were stupid, don't like the characters but it sucks to see a loving mother ripped from her child

Voodoo Cat

Postby Voodoo Cat » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:47 pm

This would never happen in real life. Kids are left with unfit parents all the time simply because they are their biological children. This story line is pretty ridiculous -it's not like Belle or Shawn are on drugs or anything. If the writers really wanted to make it realistic they should have had Claire staying with Shawn when Willow burned down the apartment. Now that case would have actually gone to child protective services.

ANGELAKC02

Postby ANGELAKC02 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:07 pm

My thoughts exactly...in the real world, they would of never took Claire away from Belle. Anyways did Beverly even give a reason for taking the baby besides the fact that Victor wants full custody?

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Quote Natalie: What the Heck?? Why did Victor take Claire away from Shawn and Belle... I just dont get it... The need to be happy..
Phillip needs to focus on getting his and Mimi's child back...

GET A LIFE VICTOR!!!!!

Phillip and Mimi are under the impression that the pregnancy with the surrogate was terminated. So they do not know that the child still exists. Another thing haven't seen the show yet but what I don't get is the fact that Victor is a great-grandfather so for a judge to get the child to him is totally ridiculous. How in the world are you going to bypast the grandparents of the child for a great-grandparent an another thing Phillip name my be on the birth certificate but everyone knows that he is not the child biological father. And lets not forget that the reason this farce went on was because of Victor and Kate in the first place.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:43 pm

one more thing.... Mimi and Phil didnt terminate the pregnancy from the surroget.. THey just signed there rights away..
And victor was the one who wanted to tell shawn in the first place about Claire.. SO its all stupid..Im just fed up..

Audd

Postby Audd » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 pm

Yeah, wouldn't you think Victor would rather fight for his son's blood child???? Why go after the child who isn't Philip's?? Children are resiliant, Claire is adapting well to PHilip being gone and is bonding with Shawn, Victor needs to stay out of his grown child's life, well so does Kate, I have a feeling Victor and Kate will hook up again. Anyway, I think Martha is a great actress,she had me crying when she had to hand Claire over. I hate the storyline though!!

tinishausa

Postby tinishausa » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:29 am

They signed their baby away, He did not want a baby with mimi and she could not afford it.
So why would he take Claire who is not his? For revenge! 3)

brandy1981

Postby brandy1981 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:35 am

i think it's because he has a lot of money and in todays world if you have the money you have the rights. Iknow it is bad but that is pretty much how it is.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”