Whatever happened to...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Meggy

Whatever happened to...

Postby Meggy » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:18 am

Does anyone know whatever happened to Josh, Abby's boyfriend who worked at Java Cafe, I dont recall them ever breaking up, if they did, I totallly missed.. But Abby does need a man in her life.. the way its looking now, seems like they are gonna hook her up with bad boy connor!!!!

Natalie

Re: Whatever happened to...

Postby Natalie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:30 am

Quote Meggy: Does anyone know whatever happened to Josh, Abby's boyfriend who worked at Java Cafe, I dont recall them ever breaking up, if they did, I totallly missed.. But Abby does need a man in her life.. the way its looking now, seems like they are gonna hook her up with bad boy connor!!!!

now that u mention it Im wondering the same thing... The last time I remember seeing him was at that dance Jack set up for Jen and Frankie or whatever...Hmmmm..

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:48 am

is name was josh! i was wondering that yesterday what is name was... no one has seen him.. maybe he wasn't cut out dor the part.. but, i agree abby does need someone..(not max because mimi and him go good together)

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 am

they deleted him out jus tlike they deleted Mimi's highschool cyber nerd boyfriend and sent him of too Stanford you remember the nerd mimi let devirginise her? They should bring him back for MIMI . Because these BRADY men are lame weak loser's being in love with 2 women all the time. ?)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”