Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:37 am

I had thought that Steve was the assassin, but now I'm wondering if it could be Marlena. Steve doesn't seem likely, although I'm positive that he has murdered or been involved in murder in the past 16 years.

Today, Marlena said some interesting things about how she didn't feel quite herself and that she's been emotional. Watch for these scenes with Hope. It made me really wonder...

I don't want Marlena being brainwashed anymore. :(

Chrissi

Re: Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:05 am

It's certainly a possibility. I'm trying to think of all that has happened with Patrick in the past few months...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:05 am

OoOo I hate that Alex North!! Haha he's an amazing actor but grrrrr...

deedee86047

Postby deedee86047 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:25 pm

I agree, I hope that they don't brainwash her again. I was thinking that maybe Benji was involved in something. E.J. mentioned that he had an assassin in place and Benji is the one that gave Steve the card. They wouldn't expect him to do it. Of course they don't expect Marlena either. I really hope they don't use her again. They are reusing their story lines too much. I too hate Alex North I hope they don't bring him back. Marlena is acting a little weird.

Audd

Postby Audd » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 pm

Marlena seems a little off, different which I can't put my finger on. I hope they don't do the "brainwash" storyline with her either. I can't wait to see where this goes, and where the Steve and John storyline is going. It is very interesting, let's leave the "Marlena is being brainwashed" storyline line dead and buried.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:53 pm

So we agree - No more Alex and no more brainwashing! I think Marlena said she was more emotional than usual and not quite herself. Hrm... could she be pregnant? There's a thought!

CandyK.

Postby CandyK. » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:26 am

Quote Chrissi: I had thought that Steve was the assassin, but now I'm wondering if it could be Marlena. Steve doesn't seem likely, although I'm positive that he has murdered or been involved in murder in the past 16 years.

Today, Marlena said some interesting things about how she didn't feel quite herself and that she's been emotional. Watch for these scenes with Hope. It made me really wonder...

I don't want Marlena being brainwashed anymore. :(

CandyK.

Postby CandyK. » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:27 am

I don't Marlana to be brain washed either

Return to “Days of Our Lives”