What do you think of Billie and Nick?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Darling89Formula

Re: What do you think of Billie and Nick?

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Wow! Billie and Nick...I never expected that! At first I was completely grossed out. Now (maybe because Chelsea told Bilie that she was not interested in Nick romantically) for some strange reason I find it funny. I know, strange... ~)

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:38 pm

Since it was Nick's first sexual experience, he probably didn't have any protection (gross!) and Billie probably wasn't thinking of protection at the time, what if Billie gets pregnant from Nick (yuck). If Chelsea and Nick do hook up the baby's paternity might be another secret to be discovered in the future. *)

saveourfavs

Postby saveourfavs » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:27 pm

BILLIE, uh find some BUSINESS please ma'am

Christie

Postby Christie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:36 am

oh my. i hope that it doesn't last.

iheartlucas

Postby iheartlucas » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote lennox: I thought it was cool! I have to admit it was gross but as long as Billie stays away from Bo and Steve!

I have to agree! I think Nick is the first "official" single guy.... Billie's been interested in! HA HA HA
Here's to you... Misses Reed!

Blondie

Postby Blondie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm

YUCK, yuck and yuck.... I thought it was just disgusting. If Nick was SO in love with Chealsea then why would he even think about sleeping with HER MOTHER!!/?? !)

Lovely.Izzie

Postby Lovely.Izzie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm

I dont see a problem with Billie and Nick...Billie is pretty Nick is cute they seem to understand each other so what if hes younger hes legal now if it was the other way around an older man with a younger girl no one would say anything like Victor n Nicole i dont know it happens in every day life so if a girl can get a younger man go for it i say lol

Blondie

Postby Blondie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:37 pm

Im more mad at the whole situation, Yes Billie is a very attractive women, but why would Nick possibly jeopardize his chances of being with Chealsea by sleeping with her mother?, Well I guess that's just a guy for ya,LMAO :)

Hotchocolate

Postby Hotchocolate » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Quote Blondie: Im more mad at the whole situation, Yes Billie is a very attractive women, but why would Nick possibly jeopardize his chances of being with Chealsea by sleeping with her mother?, Well I guess that's just a guy for ya,LMAO :)

yes that is a guy thing I think it is just terrible of how they have turned Billie character to be this desperate.

sami_brrt

Postby sami_brrt » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:49 pm

I think it's past time Billie start being happy' though am not so sure about being with Nick how old is he anyway?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”