how come no one works?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

how come no one works?

Postby buttercup85 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:32 pm

be cause it is t.v.? I would like to see one show where someone actually worked.

Re: how come no one works?

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:45 pm

Well it does seem like the only person who works is Roman, Bo and Abe and John helps them that is because EJ is a Dimera has come to town with an agenda toward all Brady because scores has to be settled and Belle admit that she doesn't have a job and well I know plenty of woman who is working single moms trying to make end meet. Shawn quit his job because he didn't want to work for a bad guy that is trying to destroy his family. And even if Hope has a job then she will be on paternity leave for at least 6 weeks that is how most woman do it after having a baby. And Lexie got fired because she gave Carrie a wrong disagnosis about not having kids because Sami blackmail her and Lexie is supposed to be Kayla nurse but I think that Kayla is better now and plus Kayla is more concern with Steve. But I don't know why she doesn't go back to work and Marlena is supposed to be a doctor but when does she works. Lucas is supposed to work for Victor but he works maybe twice. And Sami has to find another job.

Postby Chrissi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Haha so true. We see some of them work once in a while. I haven't seen Billie work in years... if ever.

Same with Hope. I haven't seen her work since before Zack was born.. I think.

Etc, etc!! :D

Postby gunit » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:14 pm

maggie works

Return to “Days of Our Lives”