Skeleton in closet

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Natalie

Re: Skeleton in closet

Postby Natalie » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Quote Chrissi: I totally think it's Mimi's dad. I think Patrick and Bonnie killed him and stuffed him away. Perhaps it was accidental, but it seems fishy to me!!

me too...

saveourfavs

Postby saveourfavs » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:54 pm

3) i believe it's MIMI'S dad too.or someone they know why would conner come back patrick is going to jail ,and so is bonnie. poor MEEMS!THIS WILL TOTALLY PUT HER OVER THE EDGE NOW! just a bunch of misfits.

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm

Quote Chrissi: I totally think it's Mimi's dad. I think Patrick and Bonnie killed him and stuffed him away. Perhaps it was accidental, but it seems fishy to me!!

I don't think it is accidental. I think that Patrick was lying when he say he was no killer or could it be covering up for someone.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:33 am

its Mimi's absentee father. He might of tried to assault Bonnie and Connor so Patrick killed him or maybe it was and accidental death or something and Bonnie, Patrick , and Connor has something to do with it. How did Mimi turn out so nieve and her siblings became con artists like their mother. I hope Mimi never changes and stays the way she is cause her families character is very horrific and sad. I wonder if she was adopted. That will be next that Bonnie them adopted Mimi and that was what her dad was gonna tell her and that is why Patrick them made him disappear ?)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”