More DOOL on Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Amy

Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi everyone,

Check out the details! Soaps.com has a new sister site! Let us know what you think!

http://www.soaps.com/latestnews/2427/

Have a great day!
Amy
Soaps.com

farmlady

Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby farmlady » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 pm

I love Days. I watch that show for a long time and had to stop. I always loved that show especially with Bo and Hope being a couple. Now they are talking about ending their marriage. That is sad. I'm farm lady

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi farmlady. :) Hope you still read our updates about DOOL, daily to keep up with the show!

Just thought I'd add a link to Matt's polls. http://blog.soapoperafan.com/category/days-of-our-lives/days-polls/ DOOL Polls.

And one to his weekly thoughts, posted Fridays. http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/mattythoughts.htm

americus

Postby americus » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

i want bo an hope to be together they are so right for each other bring them together. get rid of carly ,an nicole brady an arianna are a great couple.

Beautiful Brown Eye Girl

Postby Beautiful Brown Eye Girl » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Quote Chrissi: Hi farmlady. :) Hope you still read our updates about DOOL, daily to keep up with the show!

Just thought I'd add a link to Matt's polls. blog.soapoperafan.com/category/days-of-our-lives/days-polls/ DOOL Polls.

And one to his weekly thoughts, posted Fridays. www.soapoperafan.com/days/mattythoughts.htm

Jennie82

Postby Jennie82 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 am

>( ?) %( I think u people are making a huge mistake letting Ari go. You need to get rid of nicole or stephanie. They both are liars and try make everyone else miserable. also bo and hope belong together for ciara's sake. Carly and daniel along with nathan and mel, and chloe and phil. the truth about chloe coming out would the best thing for everone. ari and brady forever. sami and rafe forever thats how things should stay and be.

legacybope

Postby legacybope » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey guys,
I think Arianna should be put with Ej, they have a pretty good chemistry together and yes Bo and Hope belong together Carly is to boring!! I am very sad to see Arianna leaving the show %( they really didn't give her a chance!

Skoots

Postby Skoots » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 pm

I want ej and sami married but fighting all the time. i want phillip and nicole together they deserve each other.

i cant stand rafe and his holier then thou attitude, he acts like he had never done a bad thing in his life. he is just too much of a "gud guy"

Ari acts too pitiful all the time, she should hook up with Dan. Dan man up-

I HAVE WATCHED THIS SOAP SINCE 1990 I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

i am sick of nicole, she must be the old "sammi"

daycrazy

Postby daycrazy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

:| this is my first time ever commenting on days and I have watched it from the beginning. i do not like rafe and sami as the real rafe has never been told what did he do to his ex? I also like nicole and anna. rafe has been nothing but hurting people to get to sami who he treats like a child ok days get real and show the bad of rafe to sami as he loves no one but himself and does not want her happy. If this keeps going I will only read about whats going on and not watch until they get over rafe and sami boringboring

sara74

Re: Check out Soap Opera Fan Blog For MORE ON SOAPS!

Postby sara74 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

James Scott is a very talented actor in Days period. In order for a person to be a good actor, I think the first thing a person must possess is the ability to make their lines and the entire story believable and to make you feel they are not really acting at all & that's why we love him But some actors in Days, It is frustrating to watch them act due to the lack of these abilities. James scott and Alison sweeny are magical and mesmerizing to watch. Soaps aren’t about reality, they are an escape away from the boring storylines like Sami & Rafe right now BORING , it’s time to put them together. she simply shines with James scott and it’s clear that they love working with each other.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”