Best Show

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SamiBrady_Chelsea

Best Show

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:58 pm

Todays show was by far one of the best shows they have had in a LONNNG LONNG TIME! I LOVED IT!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: Best Show

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:03 pm

and it was so great to see the couples back and happy together...poor Abby though

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:59 pm

Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

happi

Postby happi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: Todays show was by far one of the best shows they have had in a LONNNG LONNG TIME! I LOVED IT!

i so agree with you...it was an emotional one at that....

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:59 pm

Quote Natalie: Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

Oh my God, so did I! It was a beautiful show today, I cried during the ornament hanging tradition, Hope hugging Chelsea, Chelsea tearing up while she hung up her ornament next to Zack's, the Clay Aiken song and when Alice was "talking" to Tom!! Great job writers, beautifully done!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:40 pm

Quote Audd:
Quote Natalie: Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

Oh my God, so did I! It was a beautiful show today, I cried during the ornament hanging tradition, Hope hugging Chelsea, Chelsea tearing up while she hung up her ornament next to Zack's, the Clay Aiken song and when Alice was "talking" to Tom!! Great job writers, beautifully done!!

It was all just perfect

Return to “Days of Our Lives”