CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
claysmyheart

CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......

Postby claysmyheart » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:32 pm

:)) :)) :)) Today (Christmas Day) Clay Aiken sang "EVERYTHING I HAVE" from his "ATDW" CD . I am hoping that we will be able to hear it on-going as their love song !!! What does everyone think?

Mitzy

Re: CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......

Postby Mitzy » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:27 pm

Hi claysmyheart! Your avatar sure looks familiar! :D

Was Clay on Days on Christmas Day? I've heard so many different rumors that Days was or wasn't airing on the 25th. In my area, the showed "Everybody Loves Raymond" when Days should of been on. I'm looking forward to seeing Clay on the 26th!!!!! :)

I thought about that too, that "Everything I Have" would be Steve & Kayla's new theme song and that we may hear more of it in the future!

happi

Postby happi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:50 am

will see the clay episode today the 26th . yesterday they had paid programming ( at least amc had an episode from 2004) in our area of michigan...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:38 pm

The episode is on at 1pm today, or if you're in Canada, it's on at 12pm. Great show today. I hope you can all see it!! I cried throughout and it was difficult to write the update because of this.. %( :D Very touching!

It's up now. :D

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:13 pm

Quote Chrissi: The episode is on at 1pm today, or if you're in Canada, it's on at 12pm. Great show today. I hope you can all see it!! I cried throughout and it was difficult to write the update because of this.. %( :D Very touching!

It's up now. :D

agreed, this was an emotionally amazing show. I am thrilled with HS! I also loved the song, very touching!

happi

Postby happi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:51 pm

the episode of days today was sooooo good! i really liked the song clay aiken's sang (he's such a cutie). :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”