The good ole bad guys...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
imgnf

The good ole bad guys...

Postby imgnf » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:11 pm

Having Victor kidnap Claire brings him back to himself, self-centered, rich, manipulating, overbearing; all the things we loved about Victor.
And having the inkling that Stephano might be back also brings back the best of the bad. Whether or not the original star comes back is yet to be seen, but just having the big "S" back in action is good for the show.
The recent bad guys, Patrick - EJ - Jan - etc, have all been interesting for about a few episodes, but could never compare to the original baddies. Sorry world, bad is bad, and pathetic is pathetic. Go ahead, attack me... !)

Natalie

Re: The good ole bad guys...

Postby Natalie » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:09 pm

i agree.....

HOOKED

Postby HOOKED » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:12 pm

I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:29 pm

Quote HOOKED: I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

I agree. Ever since EJ's true identity was revealed he's so not a mild baddie with no real story line (mysterious British race car driver with tons and tons of cash...is he truly evil or OK?). He's a DiMera with a definite agenda and he's Bad to the Bone!! I find his character exciting and he's incredibly HOT!!! I've been watching Days since 1982, and I think EJ Wells comes close to the top of the baddie list along w/ Stephano and Tony. 3)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:01 pm

1982.. you're a loyal fan, Darling!! :D Nice going!! I too like EJ and his evil ways! I'm looking forward to the new year and what's in store for everyone in his path. ;)

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:12 am

Quote Darling89Formula:
Quote HOOKED: I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

I agree. Ever since EJ's true identity was revealed he's so not a mild baddie with no real story line (mysterious British race car driver with tons and tons of cash...is he truly evil or OK?). He's a DiMera with a definite agenda and he's Bad to the Bone!! I find his character exciting and he's incredibly HOT!!! I've been watching Days since 1982, and I think EJ Wells comes close to the top of the baddie list along w/ Stephano and Tony. 3)

I 100% agree with you. He's an awesome bad guy, top of the "baddie list" LOL, and he's incredibaly HOT!! I can't wait either to see what he has in store for the Salemites, God help them :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”