So happy with the new writers!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharonschaller

So happy with the new writers!!

Postby sharonschaller » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:49 pm

I am so happy with the show!! Al my favorite couples are getting back together, and they are getting rid of people like Patrick and Bonnie. As far as Lexie goes I am so very upset. Thank goodness Willow seems to have blown off, she really sucks, please don't bring her back!!!
I really hope once this story line is over the new writers stop with the Dimera, they are getting so old!!!!

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Re: So happy with the new writers!!

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:22 am

Well I have nothing to compare to when the old writer or new writers but I had form an opinion and there is a lot of stuff that I like and dislike
1)Steve being with Billie didn't like it and I am so happy that they put Steve with Kayla. Because I actually saw it progressing and I think that he has more chemistry with Kayla than Billie
2)I love Sami for she is so concern with her family and has come all along way since everyone find out that she blackmail Lexie about Carrie. Didn't like Carrie but I love Lucas and Sami together
3)Bo and Hope and how Bo will do anything to protect his family and I love how that even though they think that Patrick is the father still Hope is with Bo and when they find out it won't change the thing expect Bo will know that he has another kid.
So I definetely like this writer who put all these couples together and a lot of storylines rock!

happi

Postby happi » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:10 pm

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Well I have nothing to compare to when the old writer or new writers but I had form an opinion and there is a lot of stuff that I like and dislike
1)Steve being with Billie didn't like it and I am so happy that they put Steve with Kayla. Because I actually saw it progressing and I think that he has more chemistry with Kayla than Billie
2)I love Sami for she is so concern with her family and has come all along way since everyone find out that she blackmail Lexie about Carrie. Didn't like Carrie but I love Lucas and Sami together
3)Bo and Hope and how Bo will do anything to protect his family and I love how that even though they think that Patrick is the father still Hope is with Bo and when they find out it won't change the thing expect Bo will know that he has another kid.
So I definetely like this writer who put all these couples together and a lot of storylines rock!

i'm glad to see someone else didn't like carrie besides myself,never have liked her.other than that the new writers are doing great..

imgnf

Postby imgnf » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 pm

I have to agree that the new writers are a breath of fresh air. If I saw one more plot line being repeated, I was going to switch to something more entertaining... like Jerry Springer! :~ j/k, I'm not that nuts. But it was obvious after watching for a few years that the old writers had no new ideas to work with. Things seem to be getting better all around, and that's just fine.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:44 am

Quote imgnf: I have to agree that the new writers are a breath of fresh air. If I saw one more plot line being repeated, I was going to switch to something more entertaining... like Jerry Springer! :~ j/k, I'm not that nuts. But it was obvious after watching for a few years that the old writers had no new ideas to work with. Things seem to be getting better all around, and that's just fine.

i agree totally the new writers are amazing and are doing wonders for the show!

mumsyknups

Postby mumsyknups » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:25 pm

When did the new writers get on the job? It's been a while since I participated in any soap message boards.

With JERk no longer at the helm, have there actually been whole episodes featuring not one shirtless man?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”