RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sheebs

Re: RUMOR ALERT! (Possible spoilers?)

Postby Sheebs » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm

I read an insert from an interview with Kristen about the birth of the baby. From her account of the birth. Patrick is holding the baby and relizes he has gone a little nuts because he is fearing for his own life and decides to start telling some truth to try and get out of some trouble before he goes to jail and tells Bo and Hope that the baby is theirs, not his and he paid off the doctor.

I also read the Lexi is going to run off with Tek because she is framed for shooting John, by EJ of course. Tek and Lexi witness the shooting. There is no love in that family. To frame your own sister.

megyoung

Postby megyoung » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:35 pm

Why does Philip come back and take Claire? I was hoping Belle and Shawn would get together. Willow is just a tramp!!! Why does Steve receive a tarot card? I was also hoping Bo would find out that is his baby before the baby was born. Does anyone know what is going to happen with Max? I think he needs to be put in the storyline more than he is.

shawnak

Postby shawnak » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:41 pm

I really hope patrick tells bo the truth sometime soon.

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:13 am

Quote Chrissi: Yes, you're right. Benjy is on his way back to Salem I hear.. maybe just for a visit. That would coincide with other spoilers I've heard about him not liking taking orders from 'big brother', EJ!!!

You're welcome, Christie!

EJ cannot be Benji's older brother. Benji was a kid in the late 80\s, EJ wasn't even born till mid 90's atleast.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:48 pm

Quote 4evaDrake: EJ cannot be Benji's older brother. Benji was a kid in the late 80\s, EJ wasn't even born till mid 90's atleast.

Days Time Warp. GO figure!! Rather, don't. Will KILL too many brain cells trying to figure out the un figure-able.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”