EJ check up on Sami?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
addicted2days

EJ check up on Sami?

Postby addicted2days » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:21 am

does anyone else think E.J. just might call the hospital and check up on Sami's story about Will?

I think he had a really hard time believing her i think he is going to check up on her story.

I know Will thinks she is a little crazy lol.

iluvdays77

Re: EJ check up on Sami?

Postby iluvdays77 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:11 am

E.J. is not a stupid man I think he found it all a bit odd about the phone calls and right after Sami hears him on the phone. I don't think he believed that story either that she figures he was just "chewing" someone out.
I think E.J. is way to smart to fall for Sami's lines of bull like evryone else.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:14 am

I think EJ will definitely check out Sami's story because is paranoid and plus he thinks she overheard him on the phone!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:28 am

I think so too. He had that 'look' about him. He probably doesn't trust anyone!

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:15 am

Quote lennox: I think EJ will definitely check out Sami's story because is paranoid and plus he thinks she overheard him on the phone!

Oh, yeah! I think that he will definitely check out her story! EJ knows that Sami is sharp-witted. He tried to rape her when he found out that she tricked him in his apt. >(

daysfan432

Postby daysfan432 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:49 pm

Uh yeah, that is exactly what I said when I saw that...he is sooo going to call up the nurse that he has working for him on the inside and check the story...i thikn that if Will is smart they get him to the hospital and pretend he has apendicitis or some sort of pain so that the story checks out...i am thinking the wrath of EJ will be fierce if the story doesnt' check out...i mean if he was willing to rape Sammi becuase she talked to him in the apt...i don't know what he will do when he figures out she heard the whole phone conversation.

Hotchocolate

Postby Hotchocolate » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:27 pm

I think EJ will definitely check up on Sami he is not dumb in no way I believe he already know Sami is lieing.

Now i must have missed the part of EJ trying to rape Sami
he is really obsessed with her.

Now I really want Sami and lucas together but come on sami
being raped by EJ is not a bad ideal.

daysfan432

Postby daysfan432 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:33 pm

He is obsessed with somehow uniting the Demaras and the Brady's...just my opinion...maybe that is why he thinks she is the 'perfect' choice of a female for the 'job'. So weird. But maybe this lie is the reason enough to rape her...or whatever 'bad' might happen to her....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”