victor and Claire

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Katherine25

victor and Claire

Postby Katherine25 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:19 pm

I was wondering if any one could help me understand how Victor is planning on suing Shawn and Belle for Claire, when Phillip is not even her father, Shawn is , so someone help me understand how some man that is not the real father can sue for a baby thats not his and think they could win over the real mother and father, help me please , I just dont understand! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

daysfan432

Re: victor and Claire

Postby daysfan432 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:32 pm

Oh he will probably say that being married to Belle makes Phillip her father (since as far as I know they are still married) and that Belle is an unfit mother since she got her daughter "kidnapped" by some nut....but there is no way that its going to go through...there isn't any actual right to do that...so he is probably going to kidnap her for a long time and make it look like they are very unfit..

Katherine25

Postby Katherine25 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:40 pm

Quote snarf432: Oh he will probably say that being married to Belle makes Phillip her father (since as far as I know they are still married) and that Belle is an unfit mother since she got her daughter "kidnapped" by some nut....but there is no way that its going to go through...there isn't any actual right to do that...so he is probably going to kidnap her for a long time and make it look like they are very unfit..

okay, cool thanks for helping me understand a little better! good day!

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:44 pm

In soap opera land strange things seem to happen all the time. In this case, Victor will argue that Phillip has been the only father that Claire knows and is a better parent. Belle had the problems with the baby -- like not wanting her when Claire was first born. Sean continues to make bad choices, motorcylce through the church window, living with a prositute, etc..... Victor will also just pay off the judge if necessary!!!

daysfan432

Postby daysfan432 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:57 pm

Something really bad is going to have to happen to someone for them to be able to fight for custidy away from the two biological parents...I dont' know what they are going to do to Shawn and Belle, but it is going to be Victor against the whole Brady family if he tries (which we know he is going to do)

addicted2days

Postby addicted2days » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:14 am

not to also forget that when claire was born belle went through depression and victor will say phillip took good care of her when "belle didn't care" is how he will probably put it

Return to “Days of Our Lives”