The Men's hair on Days

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Tate

The Men's hair on Days

Postby Tate » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:30 pm

Awhile back - all the men on days were clean cut and better looking than ever - now they are all getting shabby. Lucus, Will, Bo, etc - all need to get cleaned up and look like the hunks they are....who agrees?

sommer rodriguez

Re: The Men's hair on Days

Postby sommer rodriguez » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:46 pm

:0 Tate, I couldn't agree more, there is nothing more handsome on a guy than a nice clean short style hair!! Than again to each his own!! I made a comment a while back RE: Will's curly mop, I still don't like it, but unfortunately, that's the style for teenage kid's now adays! Don't like Steve's hair, he still has the same style as when he first started on Day's, (style used back from the 80's) I hate to say it, but the one guy that I think has great style hair on day's issss Patrick, as much as he is hated, Looove that hair!! :-)

daysfan432

Postby daysfan432 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:50 pm

I got my BF to start watching this show and even he mentioned that Bo is starting to look shaggy and unkempt (although he didn't use that word...lol) but I so agree...CLEAN UP...and look like the hotties they are. And is it just me or does WILL NEED A HAIR CUT...
And on the women side...Kate needs to cut thoes bangs...she keeps getting them in her eyes and its driving me crazy...i find myself tilting my head every time I see her on the show...lol

sommer rodriguez

Postby sommer rodriguez » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:07 pm

:D lol with that last comment about Bo! Sooo true!! Is it me or does it seem like Lucas is the only one who can pull it off! I know that actors have to change their style for the soaps every now & then, but what is so attractive about guys with long hair!! Yucky!! Anyway, has anyone noticed Mimi & Billie's hair, I think they both look cool like that, it looks a little bit like the Pat Benatar look from waaay back! :]

Katzmom

Postby Katzmom » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:19 pm

Will definitely needs a haircut!!1

Christie

Postby Christie » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:43 am

I agree

jannie5

Postby jannie5 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:23 am

Steve/Patch still looks like he hasn't had a bath since the 80's.... yeck!!! Bo looks pretty bad these days too.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:49 am

Hmm good point. EJ's hair looks good as does John's, Romans and Victors, .. Lucas gets away with it but Bo and Steve could use a nice cut. :D

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:29 pm

Quote Chrissi: Hmm good point. EJ's hair looks good as does John's, Romans and Victors, .. Lucas gets away with it but Bo and Steve could use a nice cut. :D

Exactly, I don't get it?? ~) Do they really like the dos??

Tate

Postby Tate » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:57 pm

HURRAY - Looks like Max heard us and got a trim - could be shorter but at least its an improvement....I wonder if the other hippies on Days will follow suit and get shaped up???

Return to “Days of Our Lives”