Days is finally coming back strong......

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
chavecita76

Days is finally coming back strong......

Postby chavecita76 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:05 pm

After JERKS exit from days the new writer has been awesome. He doesn't drag the S/L's :) . I can't wait to see what happens to E.J. and Patrick? ;) I also want to know what Victor is up, let's just hope that when John and Caroline find out they put Victor in his place, specially Caroline. Victor has always respected her and loved her.... :D

happi

Re: Days is finally coming back strong......

Postby happi » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:54 pm

Quote chavecita76: After JERKS exit from days the new writer has been awesome. He doesn't drag the S/L's :) . I can't wait to see what happens to E.J. and Patrick? ;) I also want to know what Victor is up, let's just hope that when John and Caroline find out they put Victor in his place, specially Caroline. Victor has always respected her and loved her.... :D

the show has done a complete 360.(for the better) :)

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:18 pm

Amen to that! Mr. Sheffer did an amazing job with As The World Turns now he is working his magic here at Days! Days was my favorite show but then JERk messed it up a few years back but now it seems it's back on track. Let's just hope that is the last we see of Willow!

Katzmom

Postby Katzmom » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:08 pm

I completely agree. The show lost momentum for a while, but now it's getting GOOD!!!!!

snowflake

Postby snowflake » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:12 pm

:D I think Days is so much better now. Its good to see things happening and getting somewhere instead of dragging on and on that you get bored with the whole thing.

Its really great now...I hope it continues!!!

iluvdays77

Postby iluvdays77 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:59 am

in 07 i will have been watching the show 30 yrs i am happy to see it coming back strong. i have missed the days of the good old days i am glad to see the dimeras back and all the messes. the new up and coming super couples in with thier parents. and the return of steve and kayla hope its not short lived. i missed them

Return to “Days of Our Lives”