Willow, what was she thinking?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
4evaDrake

Willow, what was she thinking?

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:03 am

What in the world was Willow thinking coming to Bo and Hopes house and demanding they do something about Shawn? What did she really expect? I am glad that Bo and Hope told her where to go...

Meggy

Re: Willow, what was she thinking?

Postby Meggy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:16 am

Quote 4evaDrake: What in the world was Willow thinking coming to Bo and Hopes house and demanding they do something about Shawn? What did she really expect? I am glad that Bo and Hope told her where to go...

yeah I loved the part where Hope showed her the door...
Way to go Hope!!!!!!!
I wanted to jump in the screen and smack the living snot out of willow for what she said to hope about her baby...

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:20 am

Bo and Hope should have reacted with cheers and a victory dance! Woo-hoo!!! "Shawn dumped you? Oh, YESSA!! Wooo! Go Shawn, go Shawn!!" :) :D :)

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:49 pm

i dont know...but she sure does play a good phsyco!!! i think she did a good job when she started the fire! i still don't like her, but now that shawn has broken it off with her, i like her a little bit better! :)

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:11 pm

Im glad shes gone and shawn saw who she really is.. Maybe shawn and belle will get married to keep claire from being kidnapped again.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:21 pm

She has sure proved herself as an actress!! I too was wondering why they even talked with her for as long as they did. I'd have thrown her out when she mentioned that Shawn dumped her. ;)

iluvdays77

Postby iluvdays77 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:52 pm

i agree she proved herself as an actress but if my kids boy/girl friends ever came to my home acting like that i would slap them with a restraining order.
hope has more restraint then i do and i think willow is lucky hope got bo out of there.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Can you believe the gall of that girl? What the hell was she thinking BARGING into Bope's house like that? Bope was NEVER behind Shawn being involved with her. They've ALWAYS thought of Belle as their DAUGHTER IN LAW. For Bope to hear that Shawn gave you the boot, what are they going to do about it? THEY will be doing the happy dance. Here's what Hope would do, if she could. She'd be doing back flips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe she can take the pillow out and do some back flips in celebration, then put the pillow back in. Hee hee!!!! :D :D :D

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:33 pm

She made herself look like an idiot, and I loved every minute of it. Hello girl...you were warned about Belle the first day you met Shawn, oh well, too bad! LOL :-) Can you guys tell I hate the girl?? On the other hand, the poop is going to hit the fan now which is a little worrisome to me, either by the person she is working with or because of her, or is it Jan? Anyway, she digs her own grave, she did the moment she met Shawn. Who knows what she was thinking. She is messed up big time.

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 pm

Quote bearrie: Can you believe the gall of that girl? What the hell was she thinking BARGING into Bope's house like that? Bope was NEVER behind Shawn being involved with her. They've ALWAYS thought of Belle as their DAUGHTER IN LAW. For Bope to hear that Shawn gave you the boot, what are they going to do about it? THEY will be doing the happy dance. Here's what Hope would do, if she could. She'd be doing back flips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe she can take the pillow out and do some back flips in celebration, then put the pillow back in. Hee
hee!!!! :D :D :D

LOL :-) Aint that the truth, ha ha, hee hee!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”