Goody Goody NO MORE Abby

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SamiBrady_Chelsea

Goody Goody NO MORE Abby

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:24 pm

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but little miss innocent Abby has been changing a lot lately. The Abby I'm used to wouldn't be pushing at Max the way she does...I have a feeling she will do something about Mimi...try to hurt her or something. JMO...maybe she will be a little less harsher version of her best friend Chelsea.........

Chrissi

Re: Goody Goody NO MORE Abby

Postby Chrissi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:52 pm

Hmm I didn't notice that at all. I can't see her changing into someone like Chelsea, because she's had a lovely upbringing, a good head on her shoulders, a sweet disposition.. etc.

sommer rodriguez

Postby sommer rodriguez » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:49 pm

I have a feeling Abby has plans for Mimi, you can see it in her eyes when she found out that Max was into Mimi! If Abby is the good girl that we all think she is, she'll let it be between Max & Mimi, but I have a feeling she is going to show her true colors, and it's probablly not going to be nice!

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:27 pm

I agree, she showed a side to her today 12/13 that I never saw, she really laid into Max about Mimi. I don't think it's bad, as of yet...I don't know...no! she wont be like Chelsea but she is not going to say "oh, Max and Mimi together?? Great" either!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:45 pm

It seems like she's using her 'feminine wiles' all of a sudden, which I think is a big change for her. Our little Abby is growing up! :P

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:59 pm

Personally I hate Abby for she is always telling people business to them. For Max is a good example. I mean does Abby knows how Mimi feels about Max or if Max is really leading her on. For I think that Abby need a life.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:20 am

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Personally I hate Abby for she is always telling people business to them. For Max is a good example. I mean does Abby knows how Mimi feels about Max or if Max is really leading her on. For I think that Abby need a life.

Yeah the goody goody act is starting to annoy me...I don't like people who correct everyone else and think they are great...Abby is a sweetheart but enough is enough :) I still love little Abby though!

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:00 am

I totally disagree about her hurting anyone. IMO, she has feelings for Max and is jealous that he is spending time with Mimi. Then max tells Abby that he likes Mimi, I think that it will come out that Abby loves Max. Now whether Mimi(Farrah Fath) decides to stay will determine how that realationship will go. Max looks good with either of the actresses, so it will be interesting to see which way they go.

sommer rodriguez

Postby sommer rodriguez » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Hey 4evaDrak, your moderator picture look like John Black from Days, am I wrong, or is my eys playing tricks on me?? ~)

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:06 pm

Quote Chrissi: Hmm I didn't notice that at all. I can't see her changing into someone like Chelsea, because she's had a lovely upbringing, a good head on her shoulders, a sweet disposition.. etc.

I agree with you Chrssi

Return to “Days of Our Lives”