Who is your favorite villian?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kristian

Who is your favorite villian?

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:30 pm

I would have to say Stephano because he knows next plan faster than you can Hope.

happi

Re: Who is your favorite villian?

Postby happi » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:15 pm

i thought jan was good..

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:46 pm

Stefano Dimera !.. hands down... all the wild things I have seen this man do over the years...oh my god. no one person is as evil as Stefano.. >) no one person has his kind of power. oh Victo Kiriakis comes close. but no dice..Stefano is pure raw evil. an we love him for it...

YanDiMera

Postby YanDiMera » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:43 pm

stefano because even though he does all these evil things, he has warmth and charisma and tons of presence. His scenes with his children were always great.

victor is good too as a villain. The problem is they made him weak these last years and now they're writing him as an ideal villain: cold, mean but with depth and capable of sincere love (caroline, philip).

larry welch was the funniest villain. i don't want him back but i liked him a lot when he was on last time.

female villains: vivian alamain, i miss her badly.only her could defeat stefano and kate. she was so fun and crazy.

it took me a while but i'm a sami fan now. it's time for her to stop humiliating himself for a man and go for world domination.

as you can see, villains are my favorite characters in soaps.I don't like the annoying, obnoxious ones like Chelsea, the first Jan (she was funny when played by the other actress) and Cassie (but i liked her with jack during the island storyline).

Staci-Lynn

Postby Staci-Lynn » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:48 pm

Stefano of course!

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 pm

don't know him but does EJ count for he is cute but he is evil. No wonder Sami didn't like him :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:22 am

Stephano of course. Need I say more :)

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:55 am

Although Stefano is the obvious choice of many, my choice would have to Victor Kiriakis. I am really glad they brought him back in the capacity they did. He is so good at being rotten.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”