two men,same name.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
gar2244

two men,same name.

Postby gar2244 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 am

what was the name of Victor Kiriakis's henchman ??
I thought it was "Nico" . played by Lorenzo Cacciaianza. but after watching Days. I see a Dimera henchman with the same name of "Nico", telling John Black that Stefano is dead. when I seen that I said to my wife, "thats not Nico. Nico is Vic's henchman,not Stefano's"..am I right or am I wrong. the wife an I are up in arms over this..or is it just so happens that they have the same name... your thoughts please....

switzerland

Re: two men,same name.

Postby switzerland » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:57 am

Victor's henchman is Nico and the DiMera henchman is Rico.

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:09 am

chuck it up to bad hearing I guess. thanks for setting me strait...

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:10 am

I noticed the name similarities, too. Strange! :~

ginadawn

Postby ginadawn » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:40 am

In the posting it says Nico.

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Quote gar2244: what was the name of Victor Kiriakis's henchman ??
I thought it was "Nico" . played by Lorenzo Cacciaianza. but after watching Days. I see a Dimera henchman with the same name of "Nico", telling John Black that Stefano is dead. when I seen that I said to my wife, "thats not Nico. Nico is Vic's henchman,not Stefano's"..am I right or am I wrong. the wife an I are up in arms over this..or is it just so happens that they have the same name... your thoughts please....

did you start watching days on your own..or under your wifes influence?? i just think its cute cause my husband sometimes watches it with me too...he is just not as up to date as you! good for you and your wife!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:54 pm

Quote erbutterfly1:

did you start watching days on your own..or under your wifes influence?? i just think its cute cause my husband sometimes watches it with me too...he is just not as up to date as you! good for you and your wife!!

Ha my husband laughs at me...after everytiem I watch days he says, are you gonna go do your little postings now and laughs...I just say yes and post away lol! ( and I love you honey...I know you read all of my posts anyways lol) I wish he'd watch it too!

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:25 pm

Quote erbutterfly1:

to answer your question: I started watching Days back in the 70's when I was a kid. my mom was the one that got me hooked. and yes she still is hooked on Days. when I meet my wife in '94. I told her I watch two soaps. Days of our lives and Star Trek. we was married in'95. my wife has been watching Days off an on. but since she has been with me, she watches Days alot more..she tells people,(an me),that I get her hooked on shows..I just say-I know good tv.lol..an Days of our Lives is just that "good TV"..

Return to “Days of Our Lives”