The Surrogate...........

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Meggy

The Surrogate...........

Postby Meggy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 am

JMO........
When Phillip and Mimi signed away their rights to the unborn baby. I think the surrogate, terminated the pregnancy, and she is getting money off of Bonnie, cuz she knows that Bonnie wants that baby, and she is getting money hungry......

Clueless

Re: The Surrogate...........

Postby Clueless » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:52 pm

Quote Meggy: JMO........
When Phillip and Mimi signed away their rights to the unborn baby. I think the surrogate, terminated the pregnancy, and she is getting money off of Bonnie, cuz she knows that Bonnie wants that baby, and she is getting money hungry......

I agree and when is she going to start showing. Its amazing that she walking around wearing a big coat and Hope is just wearing a small jacket. And how is it that Bonnie hasn't even question her doctor visits or anything.

happi

Re: The Surrogate...........

Postby happi » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 pm

Quote Clueless:
Quote Meggy: JMO........

I agree and when is she going to start showing. Its amazing that she walking around wearing a big coat and Hope is just wearing a small jacket. And how is it that Bonnie hasn't even question her doctor visits or anything.

i'll have to agree also with both of you on this...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”