Who is Lauren???????????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jovigirl

Who is Lauren???????????

Postby jovigirl » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 am

I have been working and havent been up to date with the show. Who is Lauren??

Mitzy

Re: Who is Lauren???????????

Postby Mitzy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:38 am

The only Lauren I know is Lauren Koslow who portrays Kate Roberts.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 pm

I think its the surroget (sp. wrong) who's having Pillips and MImi's baby. But I dont think she is pregnant anymore jsut money hungry.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm

Quote Natalie: I think its the surroget (sp. wrong) who's having Pillips and MImi's baby. But I dont think she is pregnant anymore jsut money hungry.

Yep, you are right.
Lauren is indeed the surrogate that is pregnant with a child. The child in question, is a BIG mystery. While we have been lead to believe that child is Phil and Mimi's, some of us are thinking that the child is actually Shelle's. With all the switch up mess, who's to say that Belle and Lauren's implantations were not switched up as well. Maybe Belle was given Phil and Mimi's while Lauren was given Shelle's.

daysfan1977

Postby daysfan1977 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:29 am

wouldn't that just drive bonnie nuts to find out she has been paying NOT for mimi and phillips baby BUT for shawn and belles baby and the really funny thing would be is after all the money she has stolen and weaseled out of people not to get a dime of it back and have to give the child to shawn and belle now there is a story line for you :) she would have done all of that "work" for nothing

jovigirl

Postby jovigirl » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:29 am

Thanks..... I bet she does have sean and belles baby ...very interesting.

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:11 pm

I think that would be an awsome story line. Lauren haveing Shawn and Belles baby. I hope it is and we get to pick out thee name of the baby.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:14 pm

Quote daysfan1977: wouldn't that just drive bonnie nuts to find out she has been paying NOT for mimi and phillips baby BUT for shawn and belles baby and the really funny thing would be is after all the money she has stolen and weaseled out of people not to get a dime of it back and have to give the child to shawn and belle now there is a story line for you :) she would have done all of that "work" for nothing

Even if this baby that Lauren has turns out to be Shelle's, Bonnie doesn't really lose out. Her main objective is money. Getting craps loads of it. She's thinking that Vic would pay her well for this child. Does she really believe that Victor would allow HER to raise HIS grand child (if that were the case?) Or is Bonnie just planning on selling the child to vic?
Should this child be Shelle's, Bonnie can still get money for it. Shelle most definitely would want THEIR child back. I'm sure John would have no problems where money is concerned. Only thing is, would John be willing to fork it over? I'm pretty sure Vic would just as rather KILL Bonnie than Pay her for the child. What would John Black do? I think he would be a LOT nicer than Vic to deal with. JMO. We will see what happens as time comes. I do hope that Lauren IS still pregnant (with Shelle's child). That would make Belle's miscarriage that much easier to take.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”