Possible 3rd major character may be let go....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Audd

Possible 3rd major character may be let go....

Postby Audd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:59 pm

I read a rumor on About.com that a 3rd major character may be let go by spring, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Any guesses????? Of course we hope it's Willow, however, in my opinion, she is NOT a major character, lol! So, we know Lexie has been let go %( , and so has Stephanie, she didn't have much of a storyline, so who "might" be next?? We already know the LOckharts are gone, (although as you may have already read, Mimi has the option to stay :~ ) I hope it's Willow, If Hogan is "cleaning house" let it be her ;)
Also, in case you didn't hear, Eileen Davidson may come back, I guess DOOL is in talks with her :) THat would be awesome.
O.k. list your guesses or hopes and let's see what happens!

fallon

Re: Possible 3rd major character may be let go....

Postby fallon » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:34 pm

Wow, I wish it would be Willow. I absolutely cannot stand her. If the show doesn't do something with her soon, I will go nuts. Shawn is acting so stupid! If this were the old Shawn (Jason Cook) still playing the part, I would be thinking he's not being true to his character. He always loved Belle! He wouldnt be messing with some ex-prostitute once his marriage to Mimi fell apart. I am so displeased with how his story has gone.
So, Lexie is gone, Stephanie is gone, and one more, eh? Maybe Patrick will get killed off.... he knows too much.
but I dont really think it's Brody's character...
Your guess is as good as mine.

Audd

Postby Audd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:53 pm

I know, I can't figure it out either. I'm assuming it's not Patrick because we already know he is gone, I kinda was thinking it's someone who isn't planning on leaving??????Hmmmmmmmm, sucks though, I hope it's not a fav! We lost enough of them already.

I was wondering why they changed Shawn's personality and beliefs when they changed the actor,however, after he defended Bo to his mother, there was a spark of the old Shawn there. Hopefully we are seeing Shawn coming back, the Shawn we love. Willow needs to go big time and I have suspected for awhile that Claire is going to be kidnapped bringing Shelle back together and possibly Willow has a hand in it, she is either working for EJ or Victor. Thank God Reilly (JERk) is gone, this soap is coming back to it's former glory.

Keep posting ;)
Audrey

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:06 pm

I agree Claire will be kidnapped, but I think it is going to be Victor who kidnaps her so he can give her to Philip.

[quote]Quote Audd: I know, I can't figure it out either. I'm assuming it's not Patrick because we already know he is gone, I kinda was thinking it's someone who isn't planning on leaving??????Hmmmmmmmm, sucks though, I hope it's not a fav! We lost enough of them already.

I was wondering why they changed Shawn's personality and beliefs when they changed the actor,however, after he defended Bo to his mother, there was a spark of the old Shawn there. Hopefully we are seeing Shawn coming back, the Shawn we love. Willow needs to go big time and I have suspected for awhile that Claire is going to be kidnapped bringing Shelle back together and possibly Willow has a hand in it, she is either working for EJ or Victor. Thank God Reilly (JERk) is gone, this soap is coming back to it's former glory.

Keep posting ;)
Audrey[/quo

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:21 pm

Dare we Hope it be Little Witchface Chels? Is SHE considered a MAJOR character?
I'm just running on guesses here. But wuth the word MAJOR character, I have to wonder what qualifies as a MAJOR character? Someone who has been on DAYS for a while? Like say Hope? Or someone along the lines of Chels and Willow? I persona;;y don't count the latter two as a MAJOR character but, that's just me.
I hope they don't let Maggie go. Right now, she seems to be not on much, so what does that make her? There is no Mickey and that's a downer. We'll have to wait and see

Christie

Postby Christie » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:21 am

I am so glad that Patrick will be gone soon i'v always thought of patrick as an outsider he doesn't fit in.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”