Who will EJ kill?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Witling

Re: Who will EJ kill?

Postby Witling » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:36 pm

I was also thinking Lucas... But i think the possibilies are slim and none on that one.... ~)

happi

Postby happi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:04 pm

Quote Witling: I was also thinking Lucas... But i think the possibilies are slim and none on that one.... ~)

i certainly hope not alice. but, i never thought about will
but, the way ej talked to patrick on friday.sounds like he wanted to kill him right then and there.

Audd

Postby Audd » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:23 pm

Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department. Plus I have heard that she will not be renewing her contract. !) It might be Will.... if Ej gets him out of the picture there is nothing tying Sami to Lucus... Then the DiMeria/Brady baby has a free ticket to Salem.

Alice has a "lifetime" contract. THis is just my opinion but, I think the fans would be up in arms if it was defenseless, harmless, beautiful Alice who is the core of Salem, of DOOL for that matter. I would have a hard time watching if she was killed. I "took time off" with the donut episode thanks to JERk (Reilly). No, Hogan Scheffer has more class then that!

But it is interesting isn't it? Speculating "who" it could be. At first I thought Lexi, but she is going to prison, Stephanie is going to Europe because she was offered a wonderful job. Patrick, nobody is fond of, Bonnie either, Mimi is taking a month off to figure out what she wants to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Who, I can usually figure it out, right now I can only figure out who it WONT be, lol, I love this soap. During the JERk years, we could always figure out next months story, with Scheffer, I can't figure out the next day, lol!!

happi

Postby happi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:37 pm

Quote Audd:
Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department. Plus I have heard that she will not be renewing her contract. !) It might be Will.... if Ej gets him out of the picture there is nothing tying Sami to Lucus... Then the DiMeria/Brady baby has a free ticket to Salem.

Alice has a "lifetime" contract. THis is just my opinion but, I think the fans would be up in arms if it was defenseless, harmless, beautiful Alice who is the core of Salem, of DOOL for that matter. I would have a hard time watching if she was killed. I "took time off" with the donut episode thanks to JERk (Reilly). No, Hogan Scheffer has more class then that!

But it is interesting isn't it? Speculating "who" it could be. At first I thought Lexi, but she is going to prison, Stephanie is going to Europe because she was offered a wonderful job. Patrick, nobody is fond of, Bonnie either, Mimi is taking a month off to figure out what she wants to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Who, I can usually figure it out, right now I can only figure out who it WONT be, lol, I love this soap. During the JERk years, we could always figure out next months story, with Scheffer, I can't figure out the next day, lol!!

i'm so glad scheffer took over, because before he came i was ready to tune this one out.. :)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:48 pm

yeah I never thought Will....his storyline is going NO WHERE...he'd be a good one to let go but as for being very fond of him like celeste said...he's not THAT popular in Salem

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:00 pm

Quote Witling: Dont get me wrong, but I think it might be Alice. She is someone that everyone is fond of and yet she is getting up there in the age department.

If Alice ends up getting hurt, those in charge of Days, ie, Ken Corday, Hogan Sheffer, better BE ready for a battle field on their hands. Anybody else in Salem is pretty much replaceable. Kill off Alice Horton for the sake of a story, and you had better be ready for a BLOOD BATH of hate mail and Riots.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:02 pm

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it were Chelsea? I'm guessing out of the blue here but, if Chelsea were to be on his list, I'm sure many won't be upset. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:54 pm

He will be asked to kill John Black. Hopefully Susan will stop him in time, because she always had a huge crush on John ;)

Katzmom

Postby Katzmom » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:00 pm

I think EJ is going to kill Patrick. He's leaving the show and it would make sense since Connor Lockhart is coming back to the show. Maybe he comes back for the funeral?

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:04 pm

You're probably right! That definitely makes sense because of the coming and going thing.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”