Who will EJ kill?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sassafras

Who will EJ kill?

Postby sassafras » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:42 pm

Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be? :~

tobi

Re: Who will EJ kill?

Postby tobi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:47 pm

Lexie. Her character is a Dimera and plus isn't she leaving the show?

Mitzy

Postby Mitzy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:05 pm

Now I know that they fired Renee Jones, so Lexie will be leaving the show soon. BUT...she is a DeMera! If EJ is a DeMera as well, why would he have his own relative killed? Don't think that would go over well with Stefano! I'm really having a hard time believing that the show would kill off Lexie's character. Replace her, yes! Kill her, no. I think that if someone is going to be killed this week, it would be Patrick. He is leaving the show as well. He's already been beaten half to death. EJ just might finist off the job. Without Patrick in the way then, Bo & Hope will get back together by Christmas and then will find out that baby "Faith" (wishing) is actually Bo's child.

EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of.

ETA: Well...nobody is fond of Patrick except by his mother and sister. So, maybe my theory is all wet. lol

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 am

*) Now this is my favorite character Hope and since Patrick is with Hope now and he is working with EJ they have a chance to kill her.

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:31 pm

Quote sassafras: Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be? :~

They have a better chance to kill Hope cause when she goes with Patrick to Chicago nobody will be there to save her.

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:40 pm

What about Stephanie, she has been let go too, she is a brady.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm

Quote sassafras: Celeste told Abe, Roman, and Bo that when EJ receives the death card he will kill someone they are all very fond of. Who do you think it will be? :~

Going from this, I would have to deduce that it's NOT Patrick because no one would really care if he dies. Patrick does not fit the criteria. He is not "someone they are all very fond of."
I doubt it would be Lexie because she is Steffie's only living daughter. He would NOT have her killed.
Hope? Possible. Although, at this rate, I doubt Patrick would have the heart to KILL Hope. Not to mention, he has saved her so many times from various situations.
I can't even hazard a guess as to WHO.

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:00 pm

>( It will happen soon and when we find I bet you will be shocked I having a feeling its going to be somebody we hate but then again.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:29 pm

you know 4evadrake i hadn't thought Steph before, I was following this Lexi theory...but wouldn't that be a great person to do it to (not that it's great lol) but it could bring Steve and Kayla together (even though how AWFUL is it to lose a daughter to murder) but since she has been let go anyways...could be and could be made out to be a good story line

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:46 am

i agree with you mitzy... i'm thinking patrick is too much of a risk for ej and he will finish the job..

Return to “Days of Our Lives”