BABY BRADY

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
k_grohl

BABY BRADY

Postby k_grohl » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:49 pm

If Patrick thinks Ej kicked the crap out of him today and wants to blame it on Bo well he can go right a head.Because when Bo finds out that the baby Hope is having is really there baby together he is going to wish he haded beaten the hell out of Patrick Lockheart. If Bo is going to be sitting in jail he may as well have a reason to be there.

lynnbirchfield

Re: BABY BRADY

Postby lynnbirchfield » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:07 am

%( I think Hope and Bo should find the truth out about the baby and be a family like they were ment to be,I have watch this soap since I can recall and they are the greatest couple. They need to get Patric out of their lives.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:20 am

Quote lynnbirchfield: %( I think Hope and Bo should find the truth out about the baby and be a family like they were ment to be,I have watch this soap since I can recall and they are the greatest couple. They need to get Patric out of their lives.

TRUST ME, they will. It's been said that Bope will know by christams time that they will be having a baby. The Baby that Hope has been pregnant with for going on a year now. Talk about a LATE BLOOMER. :D

Christie

Postby Christie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:20 am

I Don't think that Hope has been pregnant for a year. but if you remember Patrick owed the docter money to keep the secret and Bonnie stole it and she just stole more money probably for the doc. I think that the doctor will tell the truth. I hpoe soon.

msbobbie50

Postby msbobbie50 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:39 am

I think she stole the money to give to Mimi's surrograte. Bonnie wants the baby. ?)

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:51 am

%( If Bo gets out of jail then he will go to the hospital to talk to Hope and beg her to go back to him and she will sy no and then he will do what ever it takes to tellher that he didn't do it and try to get her back.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”