Today's update is ready!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Today's update is ready!

Postby Chrissi » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:10 am

It's a darned good show, today!

Clueless

Re: Today's update is ready!

Postby Clueless » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:04 pm

OK I know I'm a little early because the show is still playing while I am typing this so here goes. I can not believe that Hope would actually think that Bo would beat up Patrick like this. And another thing with as bad as Patrick is beat up when his attacker be bruised to. DOL please do not prolong this stroyline. Personally I don't know about you guys but I am so sick of Hope and her trust issues.Get me a break so what theres a picture of Bo/Billie I know that the picture looks damaging but if you notice the date you will realize that you had just told your husband you were through with him. Yes he had a laspe in judgement but get me a break. Hope after all u did sleep with Patrick after an agrument with Bo. So all I ask with regards to this stroyline please please plezzzzzzzzzzzz do not prolong it. Lets get to court and its throw it out.

Chrissi

Re: Today's update is ready!

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:07 am

Yeah, I'm antsy for them to get together, too. I figure pregnancy hormones is the issue!! LOL

The show's up for today, too, by the way.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”