V. A., W. R., A.D., A.V., and S.D (Possible Spoiler)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kerrbear

Re: V. A., W. R., A.D., A.V., and S.D (Possible Spoiler)

Postby Kerrbear » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:52 pm

stefanoone wrote:The big question will be if they get all these people out before the building goes boom...

Good question... It would be hilarious/ridiculous if thats where the whole story dies.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Halloween is just around the corner. :o :evil:

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Halloween is just around the corner. :o :evil:

BOO! I bet the Halloween episode is when we see Princess Gina like we did last Halloween.

Unless their keeping it a complete secret, Ava, Andre, & Vivian aren't coming back anytime soon.

Let's face it, if these people were coming back we'd know by now. They never keep casting secrets for long.

DIYguy3

Postby DIYguy3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm

All I can say is I am grateful for this message board. Because I completely drew a blank on what any of those initials could possibly stand for while watching Friday's episode. But very cool effect showing Nicole's confusion amid all those doors. It was starting to upset me!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:35 pm

stefanoone wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:How come Jack is not with them too??? :| It would make sense. It will give Jennifer to hate the DiMeras...especially Chad! :mrgreen: :geek:

Of course, Jack can't come back "normally". :lol: He'll return with some obscure reason that he had to fake his death...like he always does. That's why I'm sick of Jack. I wish he wasn't coming back.

Got that right, or, he left again "for the good of his family." :roll: Oh wait, he could have been doing another "Walk Around!" :lol:

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Jack's will be easier explained. There was an explosion that was to do away with the square when he was caught in the elevator shaft. They immediately said his body was "Burned beyond recognition". I immediately knew he would be back. Sure enough.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”