GABI..AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stefanoone

Re: GABI..AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT!!!!

Postby stefanoone » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:45 am

AnneM127 wrote:Gabi as an arch villain has turned into a total dead end for me. I was hoping that Abigail was only pretending to drink that tea, or only pretending to fall asleep, or only pretending to be zonked out while another woman transported her all over town, undressed her, dressed her, left her on a sofa, etc. etc. etc. But no, the writers didn't give us that. They gave us mushy liver and peas.

What if she was pretending to pass out...

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:53 am

Jeank101 wrote:And about Abby: I thought she was onto the tea being spiked. Then she goes and gulps it all down. What was that? I was saying, “Hooray Abby! This is gonna finally get good.” But noooo. :evil:

Yeah, they faked us out didn't they! :lol: Guess Gabi just threw ole Abby over her shoulder and took care of business! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 am

It would've been so much more logical for Gabi to have hired someone to move her. But that's someone else they'd have to hire that they can't afford lol.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:05 am

AnneM127 wrote:Gabi as an arch villain has turned into a total dead end for me. I was hoping that Abigail was only pretending to drink that tea, or only pretending to fall asleep, or only pretending to be zonked out while another woman transported her all over town, undressed her, dressed her, left her on a sofa, etc. etc. etc. But no, the writers didn't give us that. They gave us mushy liver and peas.

Evidently the writers like mushy liver and peas, we get a lot of it lately!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:15 am

Petune wrote:Wow, todays show was so outrageously stupid i had to laugh. Gabi drugging Abigail, dragging her from the Kiriakis mansion, then taking her to the DiMera mansion, and on top of that undressing and redressing Abigail into her Gabby (with the Y) outfit AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT!! Do they really think the viewers don't notice these things? From one mansion, into the car, out of the car, into the mansion, undress, dress up again. Wow, I'm breaking a sweat just thinking about it. Oh, and Gabi hitting herself with the tray was the kicker. :?: :?: :?:

If people can applaud all of the bs happening in Marlena's story, Brady's and Lucas' why not Gabi's? This soap is filled with campy garbage because that's what Carlivati thrives on in his writing. We all know it's other the top, but for me it's GABI and she makes that sleep zone come ALIVE. I laughed so hard when she popped herself in the head. Boing!! :lol: Then laid on the floor pretending to be dazed while chad helped her up. "Chad Abby attacked me" all soft and vulnerable. :lol: That is MY girl!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 am

Jag, you beat me to it. My question is: What is there about ANY story on dool that is truly realistic? :twisted: :lol:
I guess we each have a level of tolerance for camp.
Even with some over-the-top instances, I’m still in for the long run. Being able to say a few “OMG’s” or “WTH” (or worse) will keep me happy. :twisted:
This is why I started watching back in ‘65/‘66. It was great to see people having problems worse than I could ever have.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Super Gabi! Honestly, I would rather watch this a thousand times over than sappy Eric mooning over Nicole. 8-)

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Super Gabi! Honestly, I would rather watch this a thousand times over than sappy Eric mooning over Nicole. 8-)

Oh yeah I agree completely with that! No reason for Nicole to be back.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:00 pm

stefanoone wrote:It would've been so much more logical for Gabi to have hired someone to move her. But that's someone else they'd have to hire that they can't afford lol.

Couldn't get a dayplayer or even ask Stefan etc to do it for her?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
stefanoone wrote:It would've been so much more logical for Gabi to have hired someone to move her. But that's someone else they'd have to hire that they can't afford lol.

Couldn't get a dayplayer or even ask Stefan etc to do it for her?

I think Gabi's suppose to be keeping Stefan in the dark so that she can spring it on him that he's not really the father at her choice of timing. She's suppose to be seeking revenge against Abby and Stefan but so far Stefan's happy and that's what she wants.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”