Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ginadawn

Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!

Postby ginadawn » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:45 pm

Lexi may be the one that dies. I read that they are letting her go in the news room. Just like Celeste said, someone close is going to die. I bet that is who it happens to. It would give them an easy write off since she will be let go soon. Hopefully Kayla is better by then since Lexi is her nurse.

Audd

Re: Lexi is she the one for the death card!!!

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:23 pm

Right now I'm thinking the death card is for Lexie, what a shame, so many storylines with her! Instead of keeping Willow, Chelsea or even Stephanie (only because of lack of storyline) I think they should get rid of them and keep Lexie! JMO!

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:27 pm

I am thinking so to didn't Celest see danger for Lexi and Theo? I hope not, even though I hate to see her go. They should of got rid off WILLOW and Chelsea they are meaning less to the show and are nothing but a thorn in the side for thee people in Salem.

Lann

Postby Lann » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:14 pm

I read on one of the soap mag's at the supermarket that someone is going to die this week. The headline was "Murder in Salem". I know it is going to be someone close, but maybe, just maybe, it will be Willow. Or Patrick Lockhart, now that would also be good. But then Bo will be blamed. So I am cheering on a Willow murder...hahaha... :)

hot stuff

Postby hot stuff » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:46 pm

:D Lexi is just been boring lately--Sami and her are old news

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:02 pm

Quote hot stuff: :D Lexi is just been boring lately--Sami and her are old news

I agree they need to start spicing Sami up again...her storyline is dying...her character has SO much else that can be played on

As for Lexi...I hadn't thought about it before but she might be the one going...that would be the perfect way to get Abe back on the case with EJ .. it would make him mad enough...JMO

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:25 pm

I can't understand why if Stefano is really behind all this, why he would want to harm his own daughter. Unless, it's meant for some one else and Lexi just so happens to be in the way ?)

gar2244

Postby gar2244 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:27 pm

bearrie,I think you might be right..Stefano would never harm his daughter. however, if it was ment for some one eles. an Lexie was at the wrong place at the wrong time. hmm. that would make Abe mad enough to go after EJ.
aww but my wife an I will hate to see Lexie go. we enjoy seeing Lexie on the show. she will be missed by us fans. %(

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:47 pm

Well I think he might harm his own daughter...Lexi hasn't exactly held up to the Dimera name...she saves people (being a doctor) she certainly doesn'y plot scheme and kill people ( a true dimera)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:57 pm

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: Well I think he might harm his own daughter...Lexi hasn't exactly held up to the Dimera name...she saves people (being a doctor) she certainly doesn'y plot scheme and kill people ( a true dimera)

Even if Lexi does not seem to follow in Daddy's footsteps, she STILL is his daughter. His ONLY living girl. As a matter of fact, the only thing about Alexandra that DISPLEASES her father is who she choose as her husband. Other than that, Stefano is thrilled at what Lexie does. If my memory is correct.
Regardless, Stefano is not willing to risk HIS family's -read children and grand chilren's- life (lives).
Steffie might be ruthless and evil but family is IMPORTANT to him. He will not purposely endanger the life of his only livng daughter and that life of her son's. His grandson who can be "molded" to take over in the family legacy.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”