How Bonnie made Lucas the father speculation

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fightcrab

How Bonnie made Lucas the father speculation

Postby fightcrab » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Bonnie saved some DNA from Lucas when they were in bed, just in case. She put that DNA in baby's mouth. So the test showed that Lucas is the father. I think that baby is not even Bonnie's. She borrowed it from a friend just to trick Lucas. After she is released she is gone and Lucas is duped.

SpookyMom

Re: How Bonnie made Lucas the father speculation

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:24 am

fightcrab wrote:Bonnie saved some DNA from Lucas when they were in bed, just in case. She put that DNA in baby's mouth. So the test showed that Lucas is the father. I think that baby is not even Bonnie's. She borrowed it from a friend just to trick Lucas. After she is released she is gone and Lucas is duped.

Well that is just too disgusting a thought to even contemplate, but here’s the theory that I posted a few days ago.
Kayla stated that the hospital only uses a certain number of DNA markers because it is cost prohibitive to use a more specific test (dumb, I know, but that’s what she said.). So my theory is that the baby is actually Mimi’s baby with Rex Brady. The baby would match Lucas because he is a half-brother to Rex, and would match Bonnie because she is the baby’s grandma.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:47 pm

SpookyMom wrote:
fightcrab wrote:Bonnie saved some DNA from Lucas when they were in bed, just in case. She put that DNA in baby's mouth. So the test showed that Lucas is the father. I think that baby is not even Bonnie's. She borrowed it from a friend just to trick Lucas. After she is released she is gone and Lucas is duped.

Well that is just too disgusting a thought to even contemplate, but here’s the theory that I posted a few days ago.
Kayla stated that the hospital only uses a certain number of DNA markers because it is cost prohibitive to use a more specific test (dumb, I know, but that’s what she said.). So my theory is that the baby is actually Mimi’s baby with Rex Brady. The baby would match Lucas because he is a half-brother to Rex, and would match Bonnie because she is the baby’s grandma.

I agree with option #2 but IMO and I don't mean to this nastily but isn't Bonnie too old to have a child this is really a stretch Just saying :?: :?: :?: :?:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 pm

SpookyMom wrote:

It's a good theory too, but I do not know Mimi and Rex. Did not watch that long.

delyla

Postby delyla » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:04 pm

SpookyMom wrote:

Plausible! Because it was strange Kayla made that big explanation. It has to mean something way down the road.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:01 pm

eli10 wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

I agree with option #2 but IMO and I don't mean to this nastily but isn't Bonnie too old to have a child this is really a stretch Just saying :?: :?: :?: :?:

I think so too, which is why I believe the baby is Mimi’s. Bonnie would be the grandma.

Rem7373

Postby Rem7373 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Potential spoiler but I heard rumblings ...
That Mimi is the mother (hence dna to Bonnie would be close) and Rex is the daddy (and Rex is Lucas' half brother since Rex's parents are Roman and Kate so DNA between Rex and Lucas would be close as well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”