SPOILER ALERT: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Petune

SPOILER ALERT: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

Postby Petune » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:33 am

I'm sure others have read that Jack is returning to the show on a long term contract. That meaning, not a ghost or something like that, BUT THE REAL JACK. Can someone think of ANY way they can possibly explain how Jack survived a free fall in an elevator? So foolish, his bones would all be broken.
They must think we are that gullible. Any explanations??? :?: :?: :?:

stefanoone

Re: SPOILER ALERT: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

Postby stefanoone » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 am

They'll probably say it was all an elaborate hoax to make it look like Jack died because he was on a mission or he was hiding from someone.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:19 am

Petune wrote:I'm sure others have read that Jack is returning to the show on a long term contract. That meaning, not a ghost or something like that, BUT THE REAL JACK. Can someone think of ANY way they can possibly explain how Jack survived a free fall in an elevator? So foolish, his bones would all be broken.

The day Jack died I knew he would be back. His body was not recognizable from the accident. Then there was the cremation. It was not Jack and they cremated the wrong body.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:28 am

Trina_P wrote:
Petune wrote:I'm sure others have read that Jack is returning to the show on a long term contract. That meaning, not a ghost or something like that, BUT THE REAL JACK. Can someone think of ANY way they can possibly explain how Jack survived a free fall in an elevator? So foolish, his bones would all be broken.

The day Jack died I knew he would be back. His body was not recognizable from the explosion that was supposed to destroy the town square. He supposedly died a hero as he took the fall rather than Abigail. Then there was the cremation. It was not Jack and they cremated the wrong body.

Any time the body was "burned beyond recognition" or "the body was never found" is a tell tale sign the character can return in the futrue.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:32 am

Trina_P wrote:

The day Jack died I knew he would be back. His body was not recognizable from the accident. Then there was the cremation. It was not Jack and they cremated the wrong body.

Sorry for the double post. I hit send by mistake before I was finished

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 pm

I think it's rumors if he is alive....but I guess it's a treat to long time fans that this couple is back again! I hear he comes in December.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”