Ok, I really want to understand

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SpookyMom

Ok, I really want to understand

Postby SpookyMom » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Eve is holding Jens secret over Jens head. Jen wants to tell Eric the truth, but is afraid of losing him to Nicole. Eve has a secret from Brady, that it was her fault that he lost custody of Tator Tot. She’s threatening to reveal Jens secret if Jen reveals Eves secret. Jen (supposedly) WANTS to tell Eric the truth, soooooooooo...WHATS STOPPING HER? Telling Eric the truth doesn’t mean she has to tell Brady about Eve. Sheesh, this story is getting really old, really slowly.

Kerrbear

Re: Ok, I really want to understand

Postby Kerrbear » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Its too confusing.

Also, I really like Brady with Eve. I wish she would've just him the truth or he could just be understanding. It won't help him to have lost his baby AND Eve.

On Jennifer's side, this story plays her as a consolation prize and I really hate that. If Nicole having feelings would make Eric jump up and chase after her, he shouldn't have been with Jennifer in the first place. It was clearly a rebound relationship. And Jennifer shouldn't have accepted that kind of love. She sure shouldn't be reduced to keeping the secret in order to keep him. Its just a sad/ugly situation. In my eyes Jennifer is one thousand times better of a catch than Nicole any day of the week.

Can't wait for Jack to come back so she can be number 1 for somebody and not in this second fiddle role.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:57 pm

I don't think Jennifer is really a consolation prize. Eric has found his love. So....now of course they will blow it somehow. Just as Jennifer starts to tell him Doug and Julie will come home. I know it, we all know it. And this plot will drag on, until the day Eric sees Nicole in the town square getting a latte or something. :evil:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Probably Eric will ask Jen how she knows all this about Nicole, and Jen will tell him she heard it from Eve. Eric will wonder how Eve knew, and then Jennifer will feel compelled to tell the whole story about how Eve
and Victor, blah, blah, etc., etc. All Jen needs to do is say, "That isn't important," when Eric asks, but that will never fly with her.

Anne, IA that Eric really does love Jennifer, but if he knew Nicole really loves him and was forced to leave town, who knows what he'll think? Sticky situation

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:10 pm

lurker girl wrote:Probably Eric will ask Jen how she knows all this about Nicole, and Jen will tell him she heard it from Eve. Eric will wonder how Eve knew, and then Jennifer will feel compelled to tell the whole story about how Eve
and Victor, blah, blah, etc., etc. All Jen needs to do is say, "That isn't important," when Eric asks, but that will never fly with her.

Anne, IA that Eric really does love Jennifer, but if he knew Nicole really loves him and was forced to leave town, who knows what he'll think? Sticky situation

Wasn’t Brady the one that told Jen what he did to Nicole? I could be wrong though, maybe it was Eve, but I thought it was Brady that told her when Jen went to Brady to rip him a new one for planting drugs in JJs apt (or so she thought.)

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:39 pm

SpookyMom wrote:
lurker girl wrote:Probably Eric will ask Jen how she knows all this about Nicole, and Jen will tell him she heard it from Eve. Eric will wonder how Eve knew, and then Jennifer will feel compelled to tell the whole story about how Eve

Wasn’t Brady the one that told Jen what he did to Nicole? I could be wrong though, maybe it was Eve, but I thought it was Brady that told her when Jen went to Brady to rip him a new one for planting drugs in JJs apt (or so she thought.)

No Brady told Eve. Eve told Jennifer when Jennifer figured out it was Eve/Victor and used it to to get her to stay silent. Which worked until now.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:31 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

No Brady told Eve. Eve told Jennifer when Jennifer figured out it was Eve/Victor and used it to to get her to stay silent. Which worked until now.

Ok yes, I remember that now. So Brady told Eve all that, plus he told her that Nicole killed Deimos, and Eve ran right over and blabbed it all to Jen. Brady will not be happy when he finds out that Eve betrayed his confidence.
Also, I see this coming around to another slug fest between Eric and Brady over Nicole, once Brady breaks up with Eve and Eric leaves Jennifer (because of her lies, not because he finds out Nicole still loves him.)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”