I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Lynn1216
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:21 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:I am really enjoying Gabi, I thought I would be the only Gabi fan left lol. Of course I don’t think she is right for drugging Abby , but her plan is deliciously soapy and I have never liked Abby so I’m enjoying the storyline.


Honey, there is more of us who enjoys sexy vixen Gabi :P ;) You are not alone! Gabi add layers!


Yes she does !

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 3147
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Oooo...Gabi slaps Abby hard????


From what I understand there will be no more nice Abby and Gabi in their scenes. :mrgreen: Abby ends up leaving and it won't be because she's sick of Salem. :mrgreen:

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:
Oooo...Gabi slaps Abby hard????


From what I understand there will be no more nice Abby and Gabi in their scenes. :mrgreen: Abby ends up leaving and it won't be because she's sick of Salem. :mrgreen:



Abby goes back to Shady Hills???


User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 3147
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:15 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:
Oooo...Gabi slaps Abby hard????


From what I understand there will be no more nice Abby and Gabi in their scenes. :mrgreen: Abby ends up leaving and it won't be because she's sick of Salem. :mrgreen:



Abby goes back to Shady Hills???


:mrgreen:

Junie13
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby Junie13 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Good riddance Abby!!! Please don’t come back and take boring Chad with you please! Ever since he dumped Gabi for the boring
whining twit, I have waiting for them to leave. Just FF through their scenes. Ugh I’m sick of the “Chabby” show. Their leaving can come soon enough for me :mrgreen:

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Junie13 wrote:Good riddance Abby!!! Please don’t come back and take boring Chad with you please! Ever since he dumped Gabi for the boring
whining twit, I have waiting for them to leave. Just FF through their scenes. Ugh I’m sick of the “Chabby” show. Their leaving can come soon enough for me :mrgreen:



I couldn't agree with you more! Xander can throw them off the Salem's cliff for good! :lol:

Junie13
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby Junie13 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Oh yes, Xander please come back and throw them off the cliff!
But no river dead, just plain old dead and gone for good! :lol:

User avatar
DaysVixen
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby DaysVixen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:01 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:I am really enjoying Gabi, I thought I would be the only Gabi fan left lol. Of course I don’t think she is right for drugging Abby , but her plan is deliciously soapy and I have never liked Abby so I’m enjoying the storyline.


Honey, there is more of us who enjoys sexy vixen Gabi :P ;) You are not alone! Gabi add layers!


I thought I was the only one too! I can't stand Abby, and am enjoying it too! Of course I don't condone drugging a pregnant woman, I just like the fact that Gabi is so witchy, and scheming. It adds drama, not boredom!

Lynn1216
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:08 pm

DaysVixen wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:I am really enjoying Gabi, I thought I would be the only Gabi fan left lol. Of course I don’t think she is right for drugging Abby , but her plan is deliciously soapy and I have never liked Abby so I’m enjoying the storyline.


Honey, there is more of us who enjoys sexy vixen Gabi :P ;) You are not alone! Gabi add layers!


I thought I was the only one too! I can't stand Abby, and am enjoying it too! Of course I don't condone drugging a pregnant woman, I just like the fact that Gabi is so witchy, and scheming. It adds drama, not boredom!


Couldn’t agree more ! I can’t wait to see what happens next .

User avatar
fightcrab
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby fightcrab » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:14 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I knew it!!!! Gabi wants Chad! :D
She wants Abby locked up in Shady Hills
Dumps the news on Stefan! Loses the baby too
Raise the baby with Chad :)

The baby name will be, if it's in Gabi's care, Lilley Maria DiMera! 8-) ....Gabi, I am loving your sexy plan
:mrgreen:


This plan made me not want to watch Days anymore. This is the least exciting SL. It sucks. I better like to watch other stories like Marlena and Hattie or Ben/Ciara/Trip/Clair. Chad is such a fool, why they made him so foolish. It's unpleasant to watch.


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top