I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:11 am

I knew it!!!! Gabi wants Chad! :D
She wants Abby locked up in Shady Hills
Dumps the news on Stefan! Loses the baby too
Raise the baby with Chad :)

The baby name will be, if it's in Gabi's care, Lilley Maria DiMera! 8-) ....Gabi, I am loving your sexy plan :mrgreen:

Kerrbear

Re: I Knew It!!!!! (Gabi's Great Plan)

Postby Kerrbear » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 am

Its not gonna work out thankfully (thats not a spoiler just my obvious assumption).

Our magnificent Gabi is too good for a plain jane character like Chad.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:05 am

Yeah...its because Billy is no more with Days...and either Tyler, if Days wants him back. It would have been perfect, that CABI raising Abby’s kid together.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am

Watching yesterday's episode all I could think about was the movie, " The Hand that Rocks the Cradle." lol. Gabi has went off the deep end.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:44 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I knew it!!!! Gabi wants Chad! :D

The baby name will be, if it's in Gabi's care, Lilley Maria DiMera! 8-) ....Gabi, I am loving your sexy plan :mrgreen:

Unfortunately tiff I think a part of her always will. Chad hurt her. Remember all of those promises he made to her in Greece? He led her to believe she and Ari would be a family with he and Thomas and I think she still wants that deep down. Sad.

But girl, you just wait until Kate's scenes begin. I've heard Abby and Gabi will be HELL on wheels. I cannot WAIT.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:20 pm

With Chabby leaving Salem we all know this plan will blow up. Again hoping Jacks return will get tied into this. Gabi wont see Jack coming. Could be a blast ti watch.

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:24 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:

Unfortunately tiff I think a part of her always will. Chad hurt her. Remember all of those promises he made to her in Greece? He led her to believe she and Ari would be a family with he and Thomas and I think she still wants that deep down. Sad.

But girl, you just wait until Kate's scenes begin. I've heard Abby and Gabi will be HELL on wheels. I cannot WAIT.

What do you mean about the Kate scenes? 8-)

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:45 pm

I am really enjoying Gabi, I thought I would be the only Gabi fan left lol. Of course I don’t think she is right for drugging Abby , but her plan is deliciously soapy and I have never liked Abby so I’m enjoying the storyline.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:I am really enjoying Gabi, I thought I would be the only Gabi fan left lol. Of course I don’t think she is right for drugging Abby , but her plan is deliciously soapy and I have never liked Abby so I’m enjoying the storyline.

Honey, there is more of us who enjoys sexy vixen Gabi :P ;) You are not alone! Gabi add layers!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:27 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:

Oooo...Gabi slaps Abby hard????

Return to “Days of Our Lives”