Gabi needs to be committed

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Gabi needs to be committed

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:06 pm

I think she’s crazy at this point

stefanoone

Re: Gabi needs to be committed

Postby stefanoone » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Once she drugged a pregnant woman, she's beyond "crazy"; that's pure evil.

I detest Gabi now. She went from one of my favorites to the bottom of the barrel with just one act.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:37 pm

I don't. I think that would be Abigail who sexually harassed Austin, had a fling with Chad's brother as soon as he left town to have heart surgery, almost set a man and her house on fire with her baby in it and has currently killed Chad's second brother and set up her best friend for it. And let's not forget how certifiable crazy she looked wearing a black wig to look like GABI while screwing Chad's third brother and telling him she would be going back for more. Then after first saying she wasn't raped she switched it up and began calling Stefan a rapist but then let him feel her abodomen when their baby kicked. Now that someone who needs to be in a dark room with the door locked and guarded.

Gabi is acting out because she's been trampled on by her so called best friend and the judicial system. Go Gabi. Get her girl! :P

Nobody drugged that fool. All Gabi did was help her take a little nap. Geez! :roll:

cataddict

Postby cataddict » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Gabi has been through a lot, and not once did anyone on the show insist that she be treated for psychological damage caused by all that's happened to her. Where is brother Rafe? I'm not condoning what she's doing now, but she does needs help, but not in an institution IMHO. And clearly she didn't give her much of a sedative or Abby wouldn't have been semi-stirring during the process. Again, still not right on Gabi's part, but I do have some compassion for her.

J.K.

Postby J.K. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Gabi had gone of the deep end!. I do understand her pain but to go to revenge is going to backfire. And when the truth is finally revealed the irony will be Gabi back in jail and deserving every bit of that consequence. Changing A person's medical report and drugging a person Is a crime!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:I think she’s crazy at this point

Yeah, Abby drove her crazy! :lol: ....Would say that Abby should be committed!

wheezer

Postby wheezer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:59 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:I don't. I think that would be Abigail who sexually harassed Austin, had a fling with Chad's brother as soon as he left town to have heart surgery, almost set a man and her house on fire with her baby in it and has currently killed Chad's second brother and set up her best friend for it. And let's not forget how certifiable crazy she looked wearing a black wig to look like GABI while screwing Chad's third brother and telling him she would be going back for more. Then after first saying she wasn't raped she switched it up and began calling Stefan a rapist but then let him feel her abodomen when their baby kicked. Now that someone who needs to be in a dark room with the door locked and guarded.

Gabi is acting out because she's been trampled on by her so called best friend and the judicial system. Go Gabi. Get her girl! :P

Nobody drugged that fool. All Gabi did was help her take a little nap. Geez! :roll:

THE GIRL WAS SICK! MENTALLY UNSTABLE! WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? GABI IS SUPPOSED TO BE "SANE", BUT SHE'S CRAZIER THAN A DANG LOONEY BIN! HOPE SHE ENDS UP IN A MAXIE WARD.

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

cataddict wrote:Gabi has been through a lot, and not once did anyone on the show insist that she be treated for psychological damage caused by all that's happened to her. Where is brother Rafe? I'm not condoning what she's doing now, but she does needs help, but not in an institution IMHO. And clearly she didn't give her much of a sedative or Abby wouldn't have been semi-stirring during the process. Again, still not right on Gabi's part, but I do have some compassion for her.

I agree with your post .Gabi has been through Hell and back this last time around and has had to be strong without much support and support can make a huge difference. I feel terrible for what Gabi has been through . It appears as Abby gets a pass because she was mentally ill but Ben doesn’t ? Both are mentally ill but We will see if Ben is genuine at making amends . While Abby is mentally ill and didn’t mean to hurt Gabi it still doesn’t change things. For me , it’s Abby’s attitude and her voice . She doesn’t seem as if she truly is sorry for the pain she caused Gabi and saying sorry doesn’t get it .

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

wheezer wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:I don't. I think that would be Abigail who sexually harassed Austin, had a fling with Chad's brother as soon as he left town to have heart surgery, almost set a man and her house on fire with her baby in it and has currently killed Chad's second brother and set up her best friend for it. And let's not forget how certifiable crazy she looked wearing a black wig to look like GABI while screwing Chad's third brother and telling him she would be going back for more. Then after first saying she wasn't raped she switched it up and began calling Stefan a rapist but then let him feel her abodomen when their baby kicked. Now that someone who needs to be in a dark room with the door locked and guarded.

THE GIRL WAS SICK! MENTALLY UNSTABLE! WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? GABI IS SUPPOSED TO BE "SANE", BUT SHE'S CRAZIER THAN A DANG LOONEY BIN! HOPE SHE ENDS UP IN A MAXIE WARD.

wheezer stop yelling at me. You don't intimidate me and you don't get your opinion over any better by using caps. Abby is a liar and cheater. She was not sick she wanted to nail Gabi to the wall for being with Chad while she was pretending to be dead and she wanted to screw Chad's brother because he's hot, and powerful. Chad bores her and when she was rolling aroung in the afterglow of she and Stefan's sex she told him. She had her way and now Gabi's going to have hers. I applaud her her doing what a judge and a D.A.failed to do make Abby and Stefan pay. I just find it so funny how you have so much understanding because you believe Abby was sick when she committed crimes, but you call Gabi crazier than a looney bin and have no understanding for her. Then yell at me to understand Abby.

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:30 pm

J.K. wrote:Gabi had gone of the deep end!. I do understand her pain but to go to revenge is going to backfire. And when the truth is finally revealed the irony will be Gabi back in jail and deserving every bit of that consequence. Changing A person's medical report and drugging a person Is a crime!

That is exactly what will happen while the others skate . Kate always gets away with murder and there have been several others who have changed medical records as well as drugging their victims. I hope Gabi gets help not prison .

Return to “Days of Our Lives”