Tyler Christopher out, Brandon Barash in temporarily as Stefan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfanfare

Re: Tyler Christopher out, Brandon Barash in temporarily as Stefan

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm

mauimama wrote:
Kerrbear wrote:I looked up the new guy. He was a character named Johnny Zachara (or something like that) on another soap. Very charismatic and good looking. I'm totally ok with this trade off. I could deal with it becoming a permanent change if things go that way.

omg[- Brandon was Johnny Z on GH=- and yum yum yum!!!! I loved him! He'll be a good "Stefan" (Johnny Z was the son of a nasty mobster on GH and can be quite ruthless!)

I am thrilled that BB is coming to play Stefan DiMera!!!! Johnny Z was my all-time favorite character on GH and Brandon is a talented actor and good-looking guy. :D

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm

I LOOOOOOVE him so much. To this day GH hasn't been the same without Johnny Z. I am so happy he's coming to this show. He and Camila Banus would be SO hot as Gabi and Stefan but I won't overlook Stefan sending her to prison. EVER.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm

I don't really have an opinion on the "temp" recast. Stefan, as a character, hasn't impressed me yet but there are extreme possibilities.

Tyler does look more like a young Stefano.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Looks like the rumor on here may be accurate. I wish him well but don't care for his character at all. I'm actually looking forward to the new guy's interpretation of Stefan, couldn't be any worse.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 pm

I am a fan of both actors and happy to see them both on my screen if GH is not going to utilize their talents.

Best wishes to both actors for success. And no, not gonna play the rumor game out of respect for TC.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Whoa I guess the rumors are true

Well it was :) ....the member who posted, was not lying!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:55 pm

lurker girl wrote:Hey, mauimama, VI (Deimos) was very good at the piano and is an accomplished concert pianist.

Whatever the real reason for TC's temporary exit, my good thoughts are with him and his family.

Agree with both here-Vincent plays a nice piano, and I wish Tyler and his family only good things, and I very much look forward to his return as Stefano when he is ready.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:23 pm

I wish Tyler well but I think that this temp recast is to write out the character who's a dud.

I do hope BB would return as a different character afterwards though like a Kiriakis or Andrew Donovan.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 am

mauimama wrote:
fightcrab wrote:
mauimama wrote:
omg[- Brandon was Johnny Z on GH=- and yum yum yum!!!! I loved him! He'll be a good "Stefan" (Johnny Z was the son of a nasty mobster on GH and can be quite ruthless!)

I loved him too.

Here's a good addition------ Brandon plays piano! (NOT like Deimos---) He actually plays piano beautifully-- they incorporated it into some scenes on GH :) 'swoon'

What do you mean? Deimos was a classical music pianist, he played magnificently.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:12 am

I wonder when his air date is, I don't think I've been excited about recast since Dylan Patton was casted as Will Horton (I was equally sad when he was replaced later lol).

Return to “Days of Our Lives”