Will JJ figure Gabi out?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: Will JJ figure Gabi out?

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 pm

I just posted asking the question when Stephan would figure out he’s not the baby daddy... That being said, I kind of think he may figure Gabi out before JJ. Either way I’m excited to see how this SL will play out.[/quote]

I think he’ll figure it out, then join cahoots with Gabi to keep the truth from coming out.[/quote]

But then that wouldn’t work for her plan, that he switched the paternity. I think really he’ll blackmail her to keep quiet because he’ll have a confession that she switched the results.[/quote]

You're right, I can see that! :shock:

DaysVixen

Postby DaysVixen » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:46 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:What is he going to do if he does catch on, chase her down through Horton Square, shoot her, and then say he didn't see her? JJ is a former drug- dealing-addict who shot a young man in cold blood and that kid is still somewhere suffering and trying to walk again. He's also a lying, rotten cheater so who is he to judge Gabi? If he really cared anything about Gabi he would have gone completely off on his psycho sister for putting her in prison for no reason.

^^^^ This.

I think JJ is going to be the most understanding when it comes to Gabi. He seems like he's the only one who cared about what she went through when Stefan caused her to go to jail for something she didn't do.

JJ ain't no fool, nor is he a hypocrite. I think his history with Gabi is going to come into play here.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:22 pm

I would hope that JJ would be more loyal to Abby, he loves her deeply and if he thinks anyone is trying to hurt her or his mom, I think he'd have a problem with that.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I would hope that JJ would be more loyal to Abby, he loves her deeply and if he thinks anyone is trying to hurt her or his mom, I think he'd have a problem with that.

I think with the recent promo he's playing Gabi at least I hope so it would remind me of the manipulative guy he was when he first came into Salem before they neutered him.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:50 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I would hope that JJ would be more loyal to Abby, he loves her deeply and if he thinks anyone is trying to hurt her or his mom, I think he'd have a problem with that.

I think with the recent promo he's playing Gabi at least I hope so it would remind me of the manipulative guy he was when he first came into Salem before they neutered him.

:lol:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:07 am

DaysVixen wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:What is he going to do if he does catch on, chase her down through Horton Square, shoot her, and then say he didn't see her? JJ is a former drug- dealing-addict who shot a young man in cold blood and that kid is still somewhere suffering and trying to walk again. He's also a lying, rotten cheater so who is he to judge Gabi? If he really cared anything about Gabi he would have gone completely off on his psycho sister for putting her in prison for no reason.

^^^^ This.

I think JJ is going to be the most understanding when it comes to Gabi. He seems like he's the only one who cared about what she went through when Stefan caused her to go to jail for something she didn't do.

JJ ain't no fool, nor is he a hypocrite. I think his history with Gabi is going to come into play here.

Like I said if he cared anything about her he would have gone off on both Abby and Stefan for putting her in prison. Instead he hasn't said anything to Stefan about it and to Abby it's all about how she didn't mean to do it aka bs.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:17 am

CanaryFan98 wrote:

Like how they do with EVERY guy that comes on the show. They make them all metrosexuals instead of REAL MEN.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 pm

stefanoone wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:

Like how they do with EVERY guy that comes on the show. They make them all metrosexuals instead of REAL MEN.

You told no lies. Which is why I don't go for redemption stories anymore.They stop being "men" afterwards.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, that's why I miss Bo and now Steve. They were rebels with a heart and would leave in a minute to help someone or help with justice and the law. The Salem PD isn't like that anymore, all they do is cover up crimes, look the other way, abuse the law to suit their needs and use the good ones like Eli and Lani who do want to uphold the law, as their own private detectives working on the cases they want them to.

I can't remember a case that didn't have something going that didn't involve the Brady's, Horton's, etc., was it when they were after a drug dealer and Lani took the drugs? :shock:

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:55 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Yes, that's why I miss Bo and now Steve. They were rebels with a heart and would leave in a minute to help someone or help with justice and the law. The Salem PD isn't like that anymore, all they do is cover up crimes, look the other way, abuse the law to suit their needs and use the good ones like Eli and Lani who do want to uphold the law, as their own private detectives working on the cases they want them to.

I can't remember a case that didn't have something going that didn't involve the Brady's, Horton's, etc., was it when they were after a drug dealer and Lani took the drugs? :shock:

The Halo storyline and I believe Deimos was behind that one.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”