Will JJ figure Gabi out?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Will JJ figure Gabi out?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:42 am

I think he’s already knows Gabi up to he will be the one to figure it out!

YandR and Days

Re: Will JJ figure Gabi out?

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 am

I wish, I mean, he use to be a cop and figured out Clyde was a drug dealer. He may have lost those skills though since now, he's acting like Father JJ, the wise wisdom for Salemites, whether you want him to be or not! :lol:

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:I think he’s already knows Gabi up to he will be the one to figure it out!

I just posted asking the question when Stephan would figure out he’s not the baby daddy... That being said, I kind of think he may figure Gabi out before JJ. Either way I’m excited to see how this SL will play out.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:40 am

What is he going to do if he does catch on, chase her down through Horton Square, shoot her, and then say he didn't see her? JJ is a former drug- dealing-addict who shot a young man in cold blood and that kid is still somewhere suffering and trying to walk again. He's also a lying, rotten cheater so who is he to judge Gabi? If he really cared anything about Gabi he would have gone completely off on his psycho sister for putting her in prison for no reason.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:50 am

Marlena was shot, Paul and Kristen fell 3 stories to the ground, ambulances were called, but JJ wasn't involved at all. How do you not put the only paramedic in the cast in those scenes? Because JJ has become as boring and vanilla as the rest of his family. This storyline has Stefan, Gabi, Abby, and Chad and doesn't need the "wise old sage" JJ jumping in. Go to work JJ and let the rest of them duke it out!

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Irish17 wrote:Marlena was shot, Paul and Kristen fell 3 stories to the ground, ambulances were called, but JJ wasn't involved at all. How do you not put the only paramedic in the cast in those scenes? Because JJ has become as boring and vanilla as the rest of his family. This storyline has Stefan, Gabi, Abby, and Chad and doesn't need the "wise old sage" JJ jumping in. Go to work JJ and let the rest of them duke it out!

Good people are always boring, and bad people are always exciting. Hopefully JJ or somebody figures Gabi out. But I want her redeemed. I don't want her gone.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:27 pm

fightcrab wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Marlena was shot, Paul and Kristen fell 3 stories to the ground, ambulances were called, but JJ wasn't involved at all. How do you not put the only paramedic in the cast in those scenes? Because JJ has become as boring and vanilla as the rest of his family. This storyline has Stefan, Gabi, Abby, and Chad and doesn't need the "wise old sage" JJ jumping in. Go to work JJ and let the rest of them duke it out!

Good people are always boring, and bad people are always exciting. Hopefully JJ or somebody figures Gabi out. But I want her redeemed. I don't want her gone.

I'm sure someone will put it together at some point, just not sure it will be JJ. I love Gabi but truthfully I'm enjoying the vindictive side of her. I mentioned on another post that she is so like Kate and is so good playing a villain you just can't seem to hate.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Irish17 wrote:
fightcrab wrote:

I'm sure someone will put it together at some point, just not sure it will be JJ. I love Gabi but truthfully I'm enjoying the vindictive side of her. I mentioned on another post that she is so like Kate and is so good playing a villain you just can't seem to hate.

Yes, I agree.

sweetjanita2

Postby sweetjanita2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm

I hope he does. I never wonder why day's is always being on the outs they come up with stupid stuff now you all will be be drugging a mother carrying child really this plot with Gabby has got to stop. Drugging someone isn't cool. How dumb can Chad and Rafe be. So abby has to go through nine months of this. This is time when everyone should turn off tv's. I'm done
:(

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:What is he going to do if he does catch on, chase her down through Horton Square, shoot her, and then say he didn't see her? JJ is a former drug- dealing-addict who shot a young man in cold blood and that kid is still somewhere suffering and trying to walk again. He's also a lying, rotten cheater so who is he to judge Gabi? If he really cared anything about Gabi he would have gone completely off on his psycho sister for putting her in prison for no reason.

:roll:

JJ was never an addict he used and dealt drugs.

He also didn't shoot Theo in Cold blood. He was acting as an officer and shot someone he thought was armed and it turned out to be Theo.

I mean if you don't like JJ that's fine but at least base it on actual facts here.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”