Done with Gabi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kimmyfad

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Kimmyfad » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 am

YandR and Days wrote:Wow, Gabi didn't even care that Thomas was in the house and left alone! He could have wandered off, how would she feel if someone left Ari alone? :shock: :o

This is so true. This is what makes her actions so heinous. What if Thomas had wandered out of the house looking for his mom and been kidnapped,, hit by a car, etc?

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:37 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
Again on screen her focal point is Abby we don't see her do anything with Stefan at all. Its all talk and no action where he's concerned. He finds out the kid isn't his big whoop has he even bonded with that kid at all?

Again, she is going after Abby and Stefan. She's said it I don't know how many times. The baby is just ONE of the ways she's going after him. We have seen him falling in love with the idea of becoming a father. He asked Abby if he could feel the baby move and he's been keeping tab on her check-ups. Things a man does when he loves his unborn child. There will be other moves Gabi will make also so wait for it. Stories run over a certain time period. Let her get the psycho b*tch first. Geez.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Kimmyfad wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:Wow, Gabi didn't even care that Thomas was in the house and left alone! He could have wandered off, how would she feel if someone left Ari alone? :shock: :o

This is so true. This is what makes her actions so heinous. What if Thomas had wandered out of the house looking for his mom and been kidnapped,, hit by a car, etc?

It happened to Zach, that was a hard S/L to watch. :cry: :cry: :cry:

eli10

Postby eli10 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:What she’s doing is pitiful!!!!!

Drugging a pregnant woman is just repugnant. Certain sl's are unwatchable and for me this one because I feel that Gabi really just wants Chad back

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:42 pm

eli10 wrote:

Drugging a pregnant woman is just repugnant. Certain sl's are unwatchable and for me this one because I feel that Gabi really just wants Chad back

Is Chad the best lay she can get? Get outta town. :roll:

DaysVixen

Postby DaysVixen » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I love Gabi, but I don't love what she's doing.

Camila Banus is a-freakin-mazing at playing someone who is clearly bonkers. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
eli10 wrote:

Is Chad the best lay she can get? Get outta town. :roll:

:lol:

This S/L is so despicable. If Abby was so knocked out by the sleeping pills, what did the pills do to the baby?

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:
Again on screen her focal point is Abby we don't see her do anything with Stefan at all. Its all talk and no action where he's concerned. He finds out the kid isn't his big whoop has he even bonded with that kid at all?

Again, she is going after Abby and Stefan. She's said it I don't know how many times. The baby is just ONE of the ways she's going after him. We have seen him falling in love with the idea of becoming a father. He asked Abby if he could feel the baby move and he's been keeping tab on her check-ups. Things a man does when he loves his unborn child. There will be other moves Gabi will make also so wait for it. Stories run over a certain time period. Let her get the psycho b*tch first. Geez.

Again on screen its coming across as mostly Abby and very little Stefan... in fact he's been rather nonexistent in a storyline where is supposedly the father of this child. Most of her moves are Abby related until I see her do something just as terrible to Stefan she's all bark and no real bite here.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:51 am

CanaryFan98 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:

Again on screen its coming across as mostly Abby and very little Stefan... in fact he's been rather nonexistent in a storyline where is supposedly the father of this child. Most of her moves are Abby related until I see her do something just as terrible to Stefan she's all bark and no real bite here.

Who cares if it looks like she's going after Abby more? She said she's going after both and since he believes he's the kid's father he's going to get smacked when the baby secret is revealed and he's not the father. So, she's going after him now also. She isn't giving him sleeping pills but that's because you can't treat him the way Abby is treated because he's not weak in the head. Most of what happens to him is coming up.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:34 am

Well I care hence my opinion on the matter if it bothers you.. *shrugs* until I see it I think Gabi is full of it where Stefan is concerned.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”