Done with Gabi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Flawless123
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Flawless123 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Love Gabi she making Abby pay because no one care what happen to her or Andre

User avatar
stefanoone
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby stefanoone » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Flawless123 wrote:Love Gabi she making Abby pay because no one care what happen to her or Andre

I'd completely agree with you if Abigail wasn't pregnant.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7748
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Her actions are inexcusable. For some reason, I got the same vibe that she put out when she was allowing the guy that kidnapped Melanie, continue to hold Melanie hostage. Gabi knew it was wrong, but Gabi wanted what GABI wanted, she didn't care so she went along with the guy in keeping Mel locked up.

Same thing here, Gabi is only interested in what Gabi wants, which is Chad, no matter how she's telling herself that she just wants revenge on Abby, cause she's not doing anything to Stefan except letting him believe he's a daddy, big whoop, she wants Chad DiMera, even though she knows she'd always be second best to Abgail DiMera.

So, is she leaving the wig for Abby, in order to entice Gabigail out?


Jeank101
Posts: 5985
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Fl

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm

The wig. Hmmm. Maybe she’s going to set a trap for someone to find it - after she herself has been seen wearing it - doing something questionable. The trap will be to make Abby look like she’s backsliding.
Maybe she won’t do anything at all except to make sure Chad finds it. Yes. That’s all. That would set up doubts in his mind.

CanaryFan98
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby CanaryFan98 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:25 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:Love her! My girl is doing exactly what she should and that's making Abby and Stefan's lives miserable. Hey, as the saying goes "Don't make no trouble, won't be no trouble". They messed with the wrong person when they set her up for a murder.



She's making Abby's life miserable but what is she doing to Stefan though?

I'm not really seeing much suffering(or anything else for that matter) with Stefan.

If she went after him with the same vigor I'd feel differently but this revenge plot from Gabi is lame with a capital L its more about getting Chad than making Abby suffer.

:roll:

User avatar
Soapbaby71
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Soapbaby71 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:35 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:What gets me is Abby was mental at the time.. she didn't know what her alter was doing to Gabby...wow with a friend like Gabby who needs an enemy?
she needs to go...Gabby just needs to go live in another city, if she dont like Abby no more... Sure bad things happened to her but damn she is a loose cannon and needs to go... and I cant believe she would give someone a drug that could effect the life and development of an innocent unborn baby that has done nothing to her... I hate that Witch.. I hope everything she has done to Abby comes back and bites her good... she goes back to prison or a loonie house..


I do not care for this s/l at all. My hope is that this whole revenge thing blows up in her face, too! It's one thing to take revenge on adults (who are not aware of it) but an unborn baby is beyond low. I am hoping that Abby has to be hospitalized and that the Horton house has cameras Gabby doesn't know about. The truth about her needs to come out now! She should be charged with attempted murder of Abby and the unborn child as well as reckless endangerment of a fetus. Wouldn't it be something if Abby gives birth b/c of this and the child needs something only her father can supply? That would serve Gabbi and Stefan what they both deserve.

User avatar
Soapbaby71
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Soapbaby71 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:37 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:Love her! My girl is doing exactly what she should and that's making Abby and Stefan's lives miserable. Hey, as the saying goes "Don't make no trouble, won't be no trouble". They messed with the wrong person when they set her up for a murder.



She's making Abby's life miserable but what is she doing to Stefan though?

I'm not really seeing much suffering(or anything else for that matter) with Stefan.

If she went after him with the same vigor I'd feel differently but this revenge plot from Gabi is lame with a capital L its more about getting Chad than making Abby suffer.

:roll:

She is putting Abby through it all, I agree, Stefan is in the clear. What a stupid revenge in the first place. Stefan is the one and only one that put all of this mess in motion. Not Abby.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7748
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:01 am

Soapbaby71 wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:What gets me is Abby was mental at the time.. she didn't know what her alter was doing to Gabby...wow with a friend like Gabby who needs an enemy?
she needs to go...Gabby just needs to go live in another city, if she dont like Abby no more... Sure bad things happened to her but damn she is a loose cannon and needs to go... and I cant believe she would give someone a drug that could effect the life and development of an innocent unborn baby that has done nothing to her... I hate that Witch.. I hope everything she has done to Abby comes back and bites her good... she goes back to prison or a loonie house..


I do not care for this s/l at all. My hope is that this whole revenge thing blows up in her face, too! It's one thing to take revenge on adults (who are not aware of it) but an unborn baby is beyond low. I am hoping that Abby has to be hospitalized and that the Horton house has cameras Gabby doesn't know about. The truth about her needs to come out now! She should be charged with attempted murder of Abby and the unborn child as well as reckless endangerment of a fetus. Wouldn't it be something if Abby gives birth b/c of this and the child needs something only her father can supply? That would serve Gabbi and Stefan what they both deserve.


I would love for the truth to come out sooner rather than later. Maybe they think that Stefan could have some type of antibiotics or something, to keep the baby safe and TA DAH, they find out it's Chad's! :o Bye Bye Gabi.

User avatar
Artgirl77
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 am

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Artgirl77 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 am

CanaryFan98 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:Love her! My girl is doing exactly what she should and that's making Abby and Stefan's lives miserable. Hey, as the saying goes "Don't make no trouble, won't be no trouble". They messed with the wrong person when they set her up for a murder.



She's making Abby's life miserable but what is she doing to Stefan though?

I'm not really seeing much suffering(or anything else for that matter) with Stefan.

If she went after him with the same vigor I'd feel differently but this revenge plot from Gabi is lame with a capital L its more about getting Chad than making Abby suffer.

:roll:


I agree with you, she hasn’t done anything to Stephan other than make him think he’s expecting a child. Also, I’m wondering what the normal dose is for that drug. 3 capsules seems a bit much safe for pregnancy or not...

Irish17
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby Irish17 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:21 am

Days needs a new female villain and Gabi is stepping up to the plate. A lot worse has been done by others on this show, even Abigail bashed 3 people's skulls and locked them in a room to die but was forgiven because "she wasn't in her right mind". Well obviously Gabi isn't "in her right mind" at this moment, so bring on the drama Days!


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Irish17 and 1 guest

Back to Top