Done with Gabi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Done with Gabi

Postby Dkingz1130 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm

What she’s doing is pitiful!!!!!

reggie1126

Re: Done with Gabi

Postby reggie1126 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Me too. I actually want them to kill her off the show and give her daughter to Will.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:42 pm

I love the actress. When Chabby leaves, I feel like her character will be better.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Love her! My girl is doing exactly what she should and that's making Abby and Stefan's lives miserable. Hey, as the saying goes "Don't make no trouble, won't be no trouble". They messed with the wrong person when they set her up for a murder.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Gabi used to be one of my absolute favorite characters until what she did today.

I can't stand Abigail (especially the Marci Miller incarnation) but what Gabi did today was inexcusable. If Abigail hadn't been pregnant my opinion would be different but she risks killing an innocent child....that's just pure evil in my book and I'm officially done with Gabi. To me, now, Gabi's no better than Nick. I hope Julie continues to tear into her with everything she's got!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:37 pm

What gets me is Abby was mental at the time.. she didn't know what her alter was doing to Gabby...wow with a friend like Gabby who needs an enemy?
she needs to go...Gabby just needs to go live in another city, if she dont like Abby no more... Sure bad things happened to her but damn she is a loose cannon and needs to go... and I cant believe she would give someone a drug that could effect the life and development of an innocent unborn baby that has done nothing to her... I hate that Witch.. I hope everything she has done to Abby comes back and bites her good... she goes back to prison or a loonie house..

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Still love her! And I'm sure the baby will be fine days would never do a story where a baby would be hurt in that way. Gabi may be evil right now but she still cares about children and she wouldn't hurt one.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Why did Gabi ask Kayla if that was the same drug prescribed when she was pregnant for Ari?
Also, why didn’t Kayla answer her?
If it was the same drug Kayla wrote for when Gabi was pg with Ari, what’s the problem?
Is that why she had to overdose Abby?
Questions. As usual. :|

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 pm

IA that Gabi's action today was terrible. It doesn't matter if Days won't let a fetus/baby be harmed, Gabi has no idea what will happen. LOL (And, yes, Days does let bad things happen to babies and children) It also doesn't matter if that is what Gabi took during her pregnancy. She used a lot more than she would have taken herself, and, besides, you don't give your meds to another person, not knowing their medical history or dosage requirements. Allergies, etc.

But what amazes me is Gabi's psychic abilities. She just knew that JJ and Abby would both leave the house to put the picnic basket in the car, and then she also knew that Abs would come back in to finish her drink. Wow. :roll:

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 pm

lurker girl wrote:IA that Gabi's action today was terrible. It doesn't matter if Days won't let a fetus/baby be harmed, Gabi has no idea what will happen. LOL (And, yes, Days does let bad things happen to babies and children) It also doesn't matter if that is what Gabi took during her pregnancy. She used a lot more than she would have taken herself, and, besides, you don't give your meds to another person, not knowing their medical history or dosage requirements. Allergies, etc.

But what amazes me is Gabi's psychic abilities. She just knew that JJ and Abby would both leave the house to put the picnic basket in the car, and then she also knew that Abs would come back in to finish her drink. Wow. :roll:

Exactly. That's why I detest Gabi now.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”