Susan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysOfJakesLife

Susan

Postby DaysOfJakesLife » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 pm

I know a lot of you hate her - I personally love her. I can't wait to see how she is portrayed - the last actress who tried wasn't so great at it (remember back when they called her on the phone and they only showed her hands)

In the preview it looks like she is stabbing a doll that looks like Marlena - I wonder if they are using the actual Mattel Marlena Evans "Barbie" Doll. That would be awesome.

EJAMI5555

Re: Susan

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:24 am

I am upset that Eileen is not playing Susan :cry: Days should have waited for her return. Did not know that Kristen and Susan could be replaced :cry: They would replace Sami as well. They don't care for legacy actors/characters.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:04 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I am upset that Eileen is not playing Susan :cry: Days should have waited for her return. Did not know that Kristen and Susan could be replaced :cry: They would replace Sami as well. They don't care for legacy actors/characters.

It'll be impossible for any old scenes if Eileen is now replaced...(no 'memory scenes for Will or anyone else) Won't make any sense - it was just as stupid when they did a Ben/Abby re-shoot using MM instead of Kate M

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:08 pm

mauimama wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:I am upset that Eileen is not playing Susan :cry: Days should have waited for her return. Did not know that Kristen and Susan could be replaced :cry: They would replace Sami as well. They don't care for legacy actors/characters.

It'll be impossible for any old scenes if Eileen is now replaced...(no 'memory scenes for Will or anyone else) Won't make any sense - it was just as stupid when they did a Ben/Abby re-shoot using MM instead of Kate M

That WAS stupid and a waste of time! But it did bring you back to that dark place Ben was in, it was hard for me to watch.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:31 pm

DaysOfJakesLife wrote:I know a lot of you hate her - I personally love her. I can't wait to see how she is portrayed - the last actress who tried wasn't so great at it (remember back when they called her on the phone and they only showed her hands)

In the preview it looks like she is stabbing a doll that looks like Marlena - I wonder if they are using the actual Mattel Marlena Evans "Barbie" Doll. That would be awesome.

I wonder if that doll comes with "plastic surgery" and botox... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:35 pm

AlyH wrote:
DaysOfJakesLife wrote:I know a lot of you hate her - I personally love her. I can't wait to see how she is portrayed - the last actress who tried wasn't so great at it (remember back when they called her on the phone and they only showed her hands)

I wonder if that doll comes with "plastic surgery" and botox... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the words of our beloved version of Susan (played by Eileen)
Now that was just MEAN, MEAN MEAN! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:

That WAS stupid and a waste of time! But it did bring you back to that dark place Ben was in, it was hard for me to watch.

Well it was not that bad :lol:

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Not looking forward to Susan played by anybody other than ED.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:33 pm

I love Eileen Davidson and she is going to be a really tough act to follow-playing DAYS smoothest villainess, Kristen, and most off kilter woman who cannot be ignored-Susan, as well as other characters I have learned here that she has played, but I've never seen.

I understand that the actress who will take on this role (or, these roles) has a stellar reputation :) , but still, I will miss Eileen very much! :(

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:43 am

mauimama wrote:
AlyH wrote:

In the words of our beloved version of Susan (played by Eileen)
Now that was just MEAN, MEAN MEAN! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”