Steve’s exit

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Steve’s exit

Postby Dkingz1130 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Since Steve is leaving in September does anybody think this storyline with Kayla and Stefan will cause him to leave?

mauimama

Re: Steve’s exit

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Since Steve is leaving in September does anybody think this storyline with Kayla and Stefan will cause him to leave?

I thought, in the beginning, when they announced he was leaving-- it'd be "he has to go to Europe for his eye surgery" -- but he's already got his sight back...
I'm NOT a fan of Steve (even though he's a DOOL icon) so I really don't care that he's leaving-- except for the fact that we'll have to put up with Kayla's pity party FOREVER...
Hope they don't KILL him off-- just send him off on some far-flung assignment like they did with Bo.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Yeah, I don't want them to kill him off either. But I'm not sad he's leaving. The character really does nothing for me, vet or not. Sorry for his fans, though.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:49 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Yeah, I don't want them to kill him off either. But I'm not sad he's leaving. The character really does nothing for me, vet or not. Sorry for his fans, though.

I don't believe that a normal man would refuse to get his sight back even if the company is Stefan's. Besides, I don't believe Stefan can switch his eye sight with his remote. Stefan would go to jail for that.

mo195000

Postby mo195000 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 am

Maybe Steve would have to leave in order to be out of range of his eye being shut off. I know with today's technology, that might be impossible. However, there could be places where there is little to no technology, where he could be out of reach. Just guessing here.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:18 pm

If Steve leaves Kayla because of the way she got Steve to see again, I hope Kayla tells Stefan to Flip the Switch! :lol: Lights out, Stevie Boy! :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

YandR and Days wrote:If Steve leaves Kayla because of the way she got Steve to see again, I hope Kayla tells Stefan to Flip the Switch! :lol: Lights out, Stevie Boy! :lol:

OMG Y&R-- I just spit my coffee across the desk! "lights out stevie boy" -- heee heee eheeee

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:20 pm

YandR and Days wrote:If Steve leaves Kayla because of the way she got Steve to see again, I hope Kayla tells Stefan to Flip the Switch! :lol: Lights out, Stevie Boy! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that would be GREAT!

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Amen

And like others here, idc about Steve despite his iconic status.

I don't generally like splitting up super couples bc they never feel right with anybody else. They go through so much together from youth (in great stories) just to split up late in life - Then get put with someone they have less chemistry with. So I would just send him off on a mission fkr the benefit of Stayla fans.

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:07 am

I've only recently returned to the show. Way back when when I watched he was called Patch.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”